[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Age of Mythology is a video game that follows the genre of the Real-Time Strategy game. It is inspired by the legends as well as the mythology of Norse, Greeks, and Egyptians. It was first released in the year 2002. Also, this game is developed by Ensemble Studios and published in Microsoft Game Studios.
The gameplay is like that it has an Atlantean Admiral referred to as Arkantos. And, they are forced to travel through the lands where three different cultures are residing. They have to hunt for cyclops which are against them. Commercially, this game was a big success and it became pretty popular in a short span of time. Moreover, you have to form up your own buildings and units. Then, you have to try to destroy the enemy’s buildings as well as units to win. There are tribes of four different ages in the game.
Along with the above features, Age of Mythology has support to cross-platform compatibility which means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
In the game, you have to choose that out of three civilizations from which you will be playing. Plus, it allows you to choose your major god in the game. And, it is based on your selected civilizations. Also, there will be some minor hods that will be unlocked as the game progress. These gods will provide some special abilities to the players.
Similar Games Like Age of Mythology.
- Cross-Platform Availability With Awesome Graphics.
- Support for Multiplayer Mode and Offers Different Civilizations.
- Poor AI.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Excellent Graphics.
- Offers Different Civilizations and Ages With Rare Resources.
- Often Occurrence of Lag.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fluent and Attractive Graphics.
- Offers new Units and Buildings with Support to Multiplayer.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version.
- Available for Android and iOS Devices.
- Support to Make Clans or Groups with Variety of Resources Available.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Amazing Graphics and Available for Windows Devices.
- Good Concepts with Support To a Large Number of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Enough Variety.
- Available for Windows Devices with Decent Devices.
- Allows to Convert Normal Units to Military Base Units.
- StoryLine is Not Up To Mark.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome & Excellent Graphics.
- Supports Multiplayer Competition Pleasant Soundtrack.
- No Chat Rooms Supported.
- Supported in Various Web Browsers with Amazing Graphics.
- Offers Multiplayer and Allows to Make Alliances with Other Players.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Normal Mode.
- Hard Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different and Smooth Graphics.
- Offers Multiple Island Maps with Unique Gameplay and Great Visuals.
- A.I. Not Completely Effective.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome and Fluent Graphics.
- Offers A Lot of Weapons with Exciting Storyline.
- Less Multiplayer Maps.
We hope you all like these Age of Mythology alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Age of Mythology software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Age of Mythology alternatives software to the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]