[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Battle Realms is a real-time strategy video game that possesses slick style. It has the theme of martial art within the game. It was first released in the year 2001. Also, this game is developed by Liquid Entertainment and it was their first game. Moreover, the game is published by two different studios in different parts of the world.
The gameplay of the game is a bit traditional. In it, the players have their own structures and units. Those units act as a resource in gathering other things. Also, it allows you to convert those units in the military base which will help you in defending well. Other than that, there are three different resources in the game which the player has to gather. Those are water, horses, and rice. Also, you can train the peasants in the buildings. So, they can be used as training structures too.
Along with the above features, Battle Realms is available for Windows devices. Plus, it is available on Steam. So, if you wanna play it through there, then you can. There is a Yin/Yang currency used within the game. It can be used to fasten the progress of upgrades and building structures. So, you don’t have to wait for them to build or upgrade. The main character of the game is Kenji who is the last heir of Serpent’s Throne. And, he has to follow the serpent’s path. Then, the storyline revolves around it.
Similar Games Like Battle Realms.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Excellent Graphics.
- Offers Different Civilizations and Ages With Rare Resources.
- Often Occurrence of Lag.
- Cross-Platform Availability With Awesome Graphics.
- Support for Multiplayer Mode and Offers Different Civilizations.
- Poor AI.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fluent and Attractive Graphics.
- Offers new Units and Buildings with Support to Multiplayer.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility With Three Civilizations.
- Balanced and Addictive Gameplay with Excellent Soundtrack.
- Graphics Are Pretty Outdated.
- Available for Android and iOS Devices.
- Support to Make Clans or Groups with Variety of Resources Available.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Amazing Graphics and Available for Windows Devices.
- Good Concepts with Support To a Large Number of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Enough Variety.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome & Excellent Graphics.
- Supports Multiplayer Competition Pleasant Soundtrack.
- No Chat Rooms Supported.
- Supported in Various Web Browsers with Amazing Graphics.
- Offers Multiplayer and Allows to Make Alliances with Other Players.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Normal Mode.
- Hard Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different and Smooth Graphics.
- Offers Multiple Island Maps with Unique Gameplay and Great Visuals.
- A.I. Not Completely Effective.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome and Fluent Graphics.
- Offers A Lot of Weapons with Exciting Storyline.
- Less Multiplayer Maps.
We hope you all like these Battle Realms alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Battle Realms software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Battle Realms alternatives software into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]