Battlefield V is a first-person shooter video game where players battle with each other. It is the fifth part of a popular video game series known Battlefield. It was first released in the year 2018. Also, the game is developed and distributed by Electronic Arts. The gameplay of the game focuses on the party-based features as well as mechanics. The player customization has been expanded which means that there are new features in it. So, you can easily customize your player as per your choice. Plus, there are different modes offered to you. These modes are given below:
- Campaign Mode.
- Grand Operations.
Each mode has its own characteristics and properties. Other than that, there are war stories in the game where the stories are narrated in one’s native language. These stories will surely keep you excited and interested in the game. The game has attracted a positive response from the audience.
Along with the above features, Battlefield V offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
So, there won’t be any type of compatibility issues for you. The game can also be played through the stream. The graphics are pretty realistic and you will be mesmerized while playing it. There is a last mand standing match too in it where the players will be battling with each other in a location that will be collapsing with time.
Similar Games Like Best Battlefield.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Graphics.
- Support for Various Missions and Great Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Cross-Platform Game with Mind-Blowing Graphics.
- Variety of Vehicles and Weapons with Support to Clever Reconstructions.
- Inventory Management is Bit Clunky.
- Amazing Graphics and Weapons with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Various Soldier Classes and Exciting Gameplay.
- Doesn't offer Mac OS or Linux Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Exciting Storyline.
- Offers Different Modes and Several Gameplay Mechanics.
- Doesn't Offer Mac or Mobile Version.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Gun Game.
- Amazing Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Modes and Range of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Desktop Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different Characters.
- Offers 6v6 Game Mode and Vibrant Graphics.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version
- Amazing Graphics and Soundtrack with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Tactics and Destructible Demons.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Smartphone Version.
- Open-World and Sandbox Environment with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Various Vehicles and Tactical Action.
- Not Available for Smartphone.
- Turf War.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Cross-Platform Availability with a Large Number of Game Modes.
- Support to Jump and Glide Around Air in Low Gravity Region.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Xbox Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dynamic Combat.
- Support for Different Game Mode and Real Historical Events.
- Not Available for Mac OS, Android, or iOS version.
We hope you all like these Battlefield alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Battlefield software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Battlefield alternatives software into the list.