Suikoden is a role-playing video game series that is based on a Chinese Novel called Water Margin. It includes a lot of games in the series. It was first released in the year 1995. Since then, there are different sequels released. The latest one is Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki. Also, this game is developed by Konami and Hudson Soft in collaboration.
On the other hand, it is published by Konami. The player will take control of a battle party. It consists of a total of 6 people from which one is the protagonist and the other 5 characters. It has support for a turn-based battle system. Plus, it offers different battle modes within the game which include:
- Basic Battle.
- One-On-One Battle.
- Strategic War Battle.
Each of the modes has its own properties as well as characteristics. Other than that, the game is highly appreciated by the critics and users as well.
Along with the above features, Suikoden offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Game Boy Advance.
- Sega Saturn.
There won’t be any type of compatibility issues with this wide range of compatibility. Also, it offers you different quests and special tasks. You have to accomplish each of them while you are playing the game. The graphics and visual effects are pretty thrilling. It will surely provide you a mesmerizing experience. You can even customize your party on your own wish.
List Of Best Suikoden Alternative Software.
- Charming and Amazing Visuals with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Active Time Battle and Stacking Mechanics.
- Lack of Good Storyline.
- Free-To-Play with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Open-World Environment with Augmented Reality Technology.
- Pretty Shallow Gameplay.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Storyline.
- Offers a Variety of Creatures with Amazing and Fluent Graphics.
- Only Paid Version Available.
- Pretty Versatile with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Variety of Creatures and Grip-Based Movement.
- Lack of Character Customization.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Diverse Environment.
- Offers Great Combat System and Streamlines Items.
- Wasted Potential of Story.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with 10 Different Regions.
- Exciting Storyline with 300 Nexomon.
- Crashing Problems.
- Support for Single and Multiplayer Game Modes.
- Offers Unique and Well-Designed Battley System.
- Lots of Similarities.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Combat System.
- Offers a Variety of Monsters and Amazing Graphics.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fluent Gameplay.
- Offers Different Digimon and Impactful Storyline.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Rogue-Like Gameplay.
- Offers Different Characters with Ever-Changing Obstacles.
- Bland Soundtrack.
We hope you all like these Suikoden alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Suikoden software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Suikoden alternatives software into the list.