Tresorit is a platform that provides online cloud storage services to users. It is based upon in Hungary and Switzerland. It was first released in the year 2014. Also, this service is developed and distributed by Tresorit.
The main feature of the service is that it has enhanced data encryption as well as enhanced security. It can be true because it uses end-to-end encryption. In it, the data is encrypted and decrypted while receiving as well as sending it. In this way, the security of data is maintained. Plus, it offers other features such as granular access levels, DRM, and much more. So, we can call it an all-in-one solution.
Other than that, there is a bounty of $50,000 if anyone breaches the security of the service. It will be very easy to share files with other people. Also, the interface is pretty simple as well as intuitive.
Along with the above features, Tresorit offers a cross-platform software that is available for multiple platforms without any cost. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
There is a free trial available for the premium plans. So, you can test them before actually buying them. Also, it is an award-winning software. So, the users can easily rely upon it. There is another great feature Zero-Knowledge Authentication offered by this service. It means that none of your passwords are being saved by the service provider.
List Of Best Tresorit Alternative Software.
- Easy To Use with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for Multiple Languages with Accessible on Mobile and Desktop.
- Limited Storage Size in Free Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Instant File Syncing.
- Support for Recycle Bine and OneNote.
- Not Available for Mac OS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Intuitive and Uncluttered Interface.
- Easy To Share and Collaborate with Others.
- Limited To Gmail.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Easy To Use Interface.
- Support for Military Graded Encryption and 24*7 Customer Support.
- Separate Security Feature is Paid.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Web Version Available.
- Support for Third-Party Integration and Access to Data Anywhere.
- Lack of Total Control.
- Easy To Use and User-Friendly Interface with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for Zero-Knowledge Authentication and Remote Device Lockout.
- No Third-Party App Access.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for End-To-End Encryption and In-Built Chat Function.
- Downloading Takes Longer Than Usual.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Free Online Backup.
- Offers Unlimited Storage with Top-Quality Security.
- Doesn't Offer Zero-Knowledge Authentication.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with AES-256 Algorithm.
- Support for Pre-Built and Selfmade Cloud Servers.
- Less Free Storage Memory.
- All Content in One Folder with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for SSL Encryption and Multiple Sharing Methods.
- Upload Speed is Slow.
We hope you all like these Tresorit alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Tresorit software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Tresorit alternatives software into the list.