10+ Adobe XD Alternative & Similar Software – 2023
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Adobe XD is a vector-based user experience design software which is considered as one of the best websites prototyping tool available over the web. It is primarily used to build mobile as well as web applications. It was first released in the year 2016. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Adobe Systems.
The main feature is that it is used to prepare UI & UX designs. Moreover, it allows you to create for various websites, games, mobile applications and much more. Plus, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. It follows a dark theme. There are some handy features like Auto-Animate, Responsive Resize, and Repeat Grid. These become helpful while designing something and increase your productivity. Other than that, it also allows you to use character components and styles across multiple projects at the same time. It has support to make responsive interfaces.
Along with the above features, Adobe XD offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
There is another great feature that the software has support for plugin architecture. So, you can add custom plugins within the software. It will lead to an increase in the features and functions. Even it has support to open different formats of files. It consists of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects files. There are some pre-build UI kits offered to the users. They can then customize and use those in their own way. The collaboration feature will allow you to efficiently work with your team.
List Of Best Adobe XD Alternative Software.
- Gradual and Small Learning Curve with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Collaboration and Utilization of Sensors.
- Only Paid Version Available.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dark Theme.
- Support for Animation, Artboards and PSD Files.
- Heavy Web Application.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Interactive Elements.
- Support for Code Component and Built-In Libraries.
- Expensive Subscription.
- No Coding Required with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for User Testing and Collaboration.
- Limited Access in Trial.
- Available for Mac OS, Web, and Windows.
- Team Library.
- Less Image Editing Tools.
- Dark Theme with Support for Creating Responsive Web Pages.
- Offers Drag and Drop Editor with Multiple Pre-Made Designs.
- Auto-Save Lacks Efficiency.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Interactive Testing and Real-Time Collaboration.
- Subscription Model is a Bit Expensive.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Screen Transitions.
- Offers Live Preview and Variety of Custom Templates.
- Not Intuitive.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with In-Built Library.
- Support for 8 Different Previews and Scalable Design System.
- Exporting Design Only in Paid Version.
- Web-Based Tool with Interactive Previews.
- Support for Access from Anywhere and Testing Solutions.
- Doesn't Offer Desktop Application.
We hope you all like these Adobe XD alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Adobe XD software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Adobe XD alternatives software into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]