10+ Affinity Publisher Alternative & Similar Software – 2023
Affinity Publisher is a desktop publishing tool which is the potential successor of PagePlus software. It has support for both online and printed media. It was first released in the year 2019. Also, this software is developed by Serif Europe and distributed by Affinity. It is one of the main products in the Affinity line with likes of Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo.
The main feature is that it mainly emphasis on desktop publishing workflows. Plus, there are some basic features like master pages, linked text frames, etc are included within the software. Moreover, it also provides end-to-end support for the CMYK color model. The user interface is pretty simple and easy to use. There is not a steep learning curve to use the software. Other than that, there is a framing image feature that comes up with intelligent scaling options for proper use.
Along with the above features, Affinity Publisher is a cross-platform software. It means that the software is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
It provides multi-lingual support with up to 9 different languages. So, you can use it in any language from the list as per your choice. Also, you are allowed to add multiple links together. There are some text styling options available. In this way, the text will look more attractive with styling. It has some title artistic effects as well. Also, there is customized formatting of tables.
List Of Best Affinity Publisher Alternative Software.
- Available for Windows Devices with Built-In Templates.
- Easy to Use and Affordable Price.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Free to Use and Open Source Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different File Formats and Multiple Languages.
- Dull Interface.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dark Theme.
- Support for Drag and Drop Feature with Large File Format Support.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Feature-Rich Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for InDesign Files and WYSIWYG Editor.
- Little Bit Expensive.
- Available for Mac OS Devices with Multiple Styling Options.
- Support for Export Files in Different Formats.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Web-Based Easy To Use Tool with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Drag & Drop Feature with Built-In Templates.
- Limited Free Version.
- Affordable Software with Availability for Windows Devices.
- Easy to Use and Intuitive User Interface.
- Lack of Pro Features.
- Available for Mac OS Devices with User-Friendly Interface.
- Inexpensive Software with Customization and Pre-made Templates.
- Quite Basic Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility over Web and Desktop.
- Offers Wide Range of Layouts and Import Files.
- Doesn't Provide Pre-Made Templates.
- Available for Windows with Free and Paid Version.
- Support for Different Color Model and Vector Shapes.
- Limited Access in Free Version.
We hope you all like these Affinity Publisher alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Affinity Publisher software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Affinity Publisher alternatives software into the list.