Calls may now be made via FaceTime, Messenger, Google Voice, or dozens of other call apps, and virtual phone systems do the same for your workplace phone number. Virtual phone systems, commonly known as VoIP or cloud phones, are simply superior to traditional landlines. Virtual calls are made using a broadband internet connection rather than yards of copper cables spooled out to associated office phones to make and receive calls.
And, with so much work being done at home or in conjunction with an office, the need for bulky desk-hogging wired phones simply does not seem viable. Virtual phones enable you to be untethered and free to make and receive business calls from anywhere you have an internet connection.
We thoroughly tested dozens of virtual phone systems and have compiled a list of the finest VoIP options.
List Of Virtual Calling App.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.