10+ Blogger Alternative & Similar CMS Platforms – 2021
Blogger is a free website building platform that is primarily suitable to create blogs and personal websites. It has a lot of templates available to build a website upon. It was first released in the year 1999. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Google. The main feature is that it is a completely easy to use platform There is no learning curve for it. So, beginner users will be able to use it seamlessly. Moreover, there are a lot of customization tools available in it. It will help you in giving a personalized look to your website. Plus, one can use Blogspot as well as a custom domain on this platform. There is a feature through which you will be able to add a location to your posts via geotagging. Other than that, the websites made through it are supported across multiple browsers.
Along with the above features, Blogger can be accessed through the web. But, there is a cross-platform application available to manage and organize your website on your smartphone. Those platforms include:
Just go on their official application store and download the application for free. To get started on the platform, you just have to create your account with an email. Then, you will be good to go. After that, it will ask you some details about the blog like title, author’s name, and domain. Once it is done, your blog will be ready to go live and get to the audience.
Why Need Blogger Alternatives?
List Of Best Blogger Alternative Software.
- Easy Setup with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Multiple Templates and SEO Features.
- Free Plan contains Ads.
- User-Friendly Interface with Built-In Themes.
- Support for Plugins and Responsive Websites.
- Latest Updates may have Bugs.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Customizable Templates and SEO Settings.
- Lack of Option to Add Custom Content.
- User-Friendly Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Third-Party Integration and Affordable Plans.
- Limited Customization Options.
- Intuitive and Friendly User Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Built-In Templates and LayoutEngine.
- Little Bit Expensive.
- Intuitive User Interface with Flexible Layout.
- Support for Plugins and Multiple Languages.
- Plugins Need Work on PHP.
- Business Website.
- Personal Website.
- E-commerce Website.
- Intuitive and Simple User Interface with Free Website Options.
- Support for Custom HTML/CS Code and Multiple Basic Templates.
- Doesn't Offer Smartphone Application.
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface with Android Application Available.
- 24x7 Customer Support with Responsive Website Templates.
- Lack of Depth in Some Features.
- Modern and Sleek User Interface with Access Through Web.
- Support for Responsive Design and Statistic Reports.
- Doesn't Provide Any Mobile Application.
- Free Cross-Platform Application with Built-In Themes.
- Support For Social Networking and HTML Editing.
- Not Much Control.
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Static Website and All Basic Functions.
- Can't Create Dynamic Website.
We hope you all like these Blogger alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Blogger software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Blogger alternatives software into the list.