[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Fraps is a utility software that provides a number of services like screen recording & capturing as well as benchmarking. It is all-in-one software which will surely fulfill all your requirements. It was first released in the year 1999. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Beepa Pty Ltd. It enables you to capture the screen of software that uses OpenGL and DirectX.
The main feature of the software is that it allows you to record a video of your screen in order to make a tutorial or gameplay. Plus, it has support to customize frame rates. In this way, you will be able to set the frame rate as per your requirements. Moreover, it also displays the frame rate at the corner of the device’s screen. Other than that, you can even measure the frame rate between 2 points. So, you can save statistics and use them later.
Along with the above features, Fraps is available for Windows devices. It is compatible with Windows 2000 or a new version. So, there won’t be any type of compatibility issue. There is another feature that enables you to take a screenshot by pressing just a key. Also, the screenshots which you take will automatically timestamp and named. You won’t need any separate software for it. It has support to a maximum resolution of 7680×4800. The files which are generated by this software are generally of a pretty large size. It uses a proprietary codec for the videos.
List Of Best Fraps Alternative Software.
- Offers Cross-Platform Support with Easy and Intuitive Interface.
- Support to Screen-Recording, Screen-Casting, and Video Editing.
- Crash Issues.
- Click on "Start Recording".
- After that, you need to select a portion of the screen and recording mode. The recording will start.
- Now, just save the video where you want to.
- Simple and Intuitive Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Record Screen in Three Steps with Support to Several MP4 Formats.
- Requires Browser Plugin.
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface with Different Video Codecs.
- Support to Live Streaming and Benchmarking with Several Video Recording Modes.
- Doesn't Allow Custo Fram Rate.
- Easy To Use Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Screen Recording, Video Editing, and Screen Casting Features.
- Limited Features in the Free Version.
Camtasia is a software suite through which you can edit and create videos as well as record screen. This software is developed by TechSmith. This software is one of the best video editing software available due to the features and tools which are in it. Through this software, you can easily do professional video and editing. And, make some of the mesmerizing videos. And those videos will have effects which are never seen before. All of this will be done because of the features. This software is pretty easy to learn. Even beginners can use it easily. You just need to open the video file which you want to edit. Then, add the effects which are available in it. These effects can be added by dragging and dropping them on the video. Also, it allows you to upload the video which you have created directly from the software.
- Available for Windows and Mac OS.
- Edit Videos it No-Limit on Length.
- Complex to Set Automatic Recording.
- Easy To Use & Open Source Software with Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface.
- Support to Subtitles with No Recording Limit.
- Contains Bloatware while Installation.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Integrated Video Editor.
- Easy To Learn, Access and Use with Intuitive Interface.
- Not So Intuitive Video Editor.
- Lightweight Software with Easy to Use and Intuitive Interface.
- Supports HD Quality Video with High Compression Ratio.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Intuitive and Uncluttered Interface with Customizable Encodings.
- Support to OpenGL Application with Paus or Stop Button.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Availability.
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface with Multiple Skins.
- Support for Multiple Video Formats.
- Doesn't Offer a Free Version.
We hope you all like these Fraps alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Fraps software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Fraps alternatives software into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]