Game Like Tekken – Alternatives & Similar Games
Tekken 7 is a fighting video game which is the ninth installment of the popular video game series known as Tekken. It includes a lot of arcade elements which often gives a long-lasting impression on the players. It was first released in the year 2015. Also, the game is developed by Bandai Namco Studios and distributed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The main feature of the game is that it offers you a dramatic and offbeat storyline. The storyline follows a plot that will lead up to the final battle. This final battle will be between a martial artist Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya. So, it will provide you an ultimate unique experience in the game. Plus, there are some new features included in the game. These new features are:
- Power Crush.
- Rage Art.
- Screw Hits.
Other than that, the game offers you single-player as well as multiplayer modes. So, you can easily enjoy the game solo and with your friends as well.
Along with the above features, Tekken 7 offers a cross-platform game. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
In the multiplayer mode, you can even choose which side of the screen you want to play. There is another great feature referred to as Traditional Stage Based PlayThrough. In this, the player has to face five different opponents one by one. By defeating all of them, the player will reach the final stage.
Why Need Tekken Alternatives?
List Of Best Tekken Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Top-Quality Graphics and Gameplay.
- Support for Combo-Based Mechanics and Ultra Combo.
- Not Available for PlayStation or Nintendo Switch.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Top-Quality Graphics and Cinematics.
- Offers Character Customization with Flawless Block Mechanic.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Linux Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Deep Fighting System.
- Supports for Fatal Rush and Slow-Motion Elements.
- Nonsensical Story.
- Story Mode.
- Arcade Mode.
- Quick Battle Mode.
- Strong and Strategic Fighting Action with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Great Creation Tool and Robust Single Player.
- Doesn't Offer Windows or Mac OS Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Smooth Gameplay.
- Support for Single & Multiple-Player Mode with Different Characters.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Console-Style Controllers with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for 23 Different Characters and 2 Game Modes.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Exciting and Fluent Gameplay with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Different Characters with Special Moves and Abilities.
- Long Online Wait Time.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Eash Controls.
- Support for Wide Range of Characters and Game Modes.
- Not Available for Mac OS or PlayStation Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome Graphics and Characters.
- Support for V-System and Fluent Online Matches.
- Missing a Few Features.
We hope you all like these Tekken alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Tekken software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Tekken alternatives software into the list.