25+ Games Like Digimon World – Alternative & Similar Games (2023 List)
Digimon World: Next Order is a role-playing game that is set up in an open-world. In this way, you will be able to explore the in-game world as per your convenience. It was first released in the year 2016. Also, this game is developed by B.B. Studio and distributed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is played from the third-person perspective. The main character of the game is a Human who is controlled by the players.
There is also two Digimon who accompany him. The gameplay is such that the player has to make the bond stronger with the Digimons. It can only be done through feeding, praising, scolding, and much more. In this way, they will evolve into wonderful creatures. Moreover, it allows you to choose from 10 different companions at the beginning of the game. Other than that, you can interact with other players and battle with them.
Along with the above features, Digimon World: Next Order is available for PlayStation devices. It has support for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4. There are a number of objectives in the game. These objects have to be accomplished as you progress. It will earn you rewards and other things that might help you within the game. The storyline is quite gripping and exciting. Non-Playable characters will be needed as you will progress in the game. Over 217 Digimons are available within the game. So, you will enough variety.
List Of Best Digimon World Alternative Software.
- Charming and Amazing Visuals with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Active Time Battle and Stacking Mechanics.
- Lack of Good Storyline.
- Free-To-Play with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Open-World Environment with Augmented Reality Technology.
- Pretty Shallow Gameplay.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Storyline.
- Offers a Variety of Creatures with Amazing and Fluent Graphics.
- Only Paid Version Available.
- Basic Battle.
- One-On-One Battle.
- Strategic War Battle.
- Mesmerizing and Great Visuals with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Quest and Special Taska.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version.
- Pretty Versatile with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Variety of Creatures and Grip-Based Movement.
- Lack of Character Customization.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Diverse Environment.
- Offers Great Combat System and Streamlines Items.
- Wasted Potential of Story.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with 10 Different Regions.
- Exciting Storyline with 300 Nexomon.
- Crashing Problems.
- Support for Single and Multiplayer Game Modes.
- Offers Unique and Well-Designed Battley System.
- Lots of Similarities.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Combat System.
- Offers a Variety of Monsters and Amazing Graphics.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Rogue-Like Gameplay.
- Offers Different Characters with Ever-Changing Obstacles.
- Bland Soundtrack.
We hope you all like these Digimon World alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Digimon World software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Digimon World alternatives software into the list.