Games Like H1Z1 (Alternatives & Similar Games) – 2021
H1Z1 is a battle royale game which is available for free to play for the users. It offers you to play a deathmatch where you have to fight for your survival. Also, this game was first released in the year 2018. It is developed and distributed by Daybreak Game Company. The gameplay is pretty much similar to the traditional battle royale games. Because it offers you a single match where a maximum of 100 players can play. And, those players have to fight others in order to beat them. The last person who is left alive in the game will be the winner of the game. Moreover, it allows you to play the match individually. Or, if you have a group of friends then you can also make a team. And, play the game as a squad. You can add maximum of 5 players in a squad.
Along with the above features, H1Z1 is a cross-platform game which is available for more than one platform. Those platforms are:
There are a number of maps available in the game. You just have to start the game and land on any random location. After that, there will be a reducing circle. You have to make sure that you remain inside the circle to avoid elimination from the game. Also, you have to find equipment, weapons and other things. So, you have an upper hand while fighting with the other competitors.
Why Need H1Z1 Alternatives?
List Of Best H1Z1 Alternative.
- Available for Windows, Xbox One, Android, iOS and PlayStation Devices.
- Allows 100 Players in Single Match with Support to Voice Chat.
- Decreases Mobile Lifespan.
- Available for Windows, Playstation and Xbox One Devices.
- Frantic & Fast Combat with Support to Voice Chat.
- Single Game Mode Available Only.
- Available for Windows Devices with Attractive and Simple Gameplay.
- Unique Game with Fun Terrain and Starting Weapons.
- Not Available for Mac OS or Android Devices.
- Available for Windows, iOS, Android and Mac OS Devices.
- Building Mechanism is Unique with Excellent Monetization.
- Shifting of World Makes it Bit Complex.
- Cross-Platform Game with Mind-Blowing Graphics.
- Variety of Vehicles and Weapons with Support to Clever Reconstructions.
- Inventory Management is Bit Clunky.
- Available for Windows, Android and iOS.
- Cool and Attractive Graphics with Huge Maps.
- Should Expand Range of Weapons.
- Available for Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation Devices.
- Offers Bait-N-Blat Technology with Support to Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Provide a Mobile Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Graphics.
- Support for Multiple Characters with Unique Abilities.
- Feels Laggy Sometimes.
- Android, iOS and Web Application Available.
- Support Two Or Four Players as a Squad.
- Not Realistic.
- Available for Windows Devices Only.
- Easy to Install and Setup with Exaggerated Motions.
- Not Available for Mac OS or other devices.
We hope you all like these H1Z1 alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to H1Z1 software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that H1Z1 alternatives software into the list.