14+ Games Like Outlast – Alternative & Similar Games (2023 List)
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Outlast is a survival horror video game that is played from the first-person perspective. It makes emphasis on the inhuman experiments which are being carried out in a hospital. It was first released in the year 2013. Also, this game is developed and distributed by Red Barrels. The main character in the game is Miles Upshur, a freelance investigative journalist. He received an anonymous email about the inhuman experiments at Mount Massive Asylum.
The gameplay is such that the character has to go to the hospital and try to unveil the complete truth about the hospital. Plus, the player can perform different actions like walk, run, crouch, jump, climb ladders, and vault over objects. The players have to control all the movements. Moreover, the storyline is pretty interesting and unfolds gradually. Other than that, there is support for stealth mechanics in the game. So, the gameplay will be pretty smooth.
Along with the above features, Outlast offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
- Mac OS.
- Nintendo Switch.
With this wide range of availability, there won’t be any type of compatibility issue. There is a use of tactics in the game. So, you have to be tactically good if you want to be efficient and effective in the game. Because the player doesn’t have support to attack the enemies. Also, the game resumes from the most latest checkpoint when a player dies.
List Of Best Outlast Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Alien & Cat Encounters.
- Support for Several Character Movements with Stellar Presentation.
- Alien AI is Frustrating.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing and Stunning Visuals.
- Offers Two Great Protagonist and New Dodge Mechanics.
- Inventory Management is not Smooth.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Gripping and Fascinating Storyline.
- Support for Point & Click Approach.
- Infrequent Graphics.
- Zero-Gravity Gameplay with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for RE4 Clone and Third-Person Perspective.
- No Support for Multiplayer Game Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fascinating Storyline.
- Support for Quick Time Events and Consequences to Choices.
- Poor Lip-Sync.
- Melee Weapons.
- Improvised Weapons.
- Open-World Environment with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Types of Weapons and Motorcycle for Transportation.
- Audio Overlays.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Taiwan Mythology.
- Original and Engrossing Storyline with Amazing Visuals.
- Gameplay is a Bit Slow.
- Latter Settings.
- Solid Storytelling and Narrative with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Different Game Modes and Awesome Controls
- Tacked Open-World.
- Multiplayer Game Mode with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Weapons and Five Campaigns.
- Constant Flow of Enemies.
We hope you all like these Outlast alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Outlast software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Outlast alternatives software into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]