Games Like Planet Zoo – Alternative & Similar Games (2022)
Planet Zoo is a life simulation video game which gives emphasis on construction and management. It is considered as a spiritual successor to a popular game referred to as Zoo Tycoon. It was first released in the year 2019. Also, this game is developed and distributed by Frontier Developments. The main gameplay is such that the player has to maintain and build a whole Zoo. There is a lot of animals in it who fully depend on you. A total of 68 different species are available in the game. Also, these species will increase as it will get the latest updates.
Moreover, animals are controlled by artificial intelligence and they look pretty realistic. Other than that, the animals have their characteristics, stats and particular needs which surely needs to be fulfilled. Other than that, the graphics and soundtrack are world-class. And, there won’t be any type of problem with it.
Along with the above features, Planet Zoo is available for Windows devices. There is a breeding system within the game. So, the animals can breed. Also, there is inbreeding feature which will have negative consequences on the animals. There is a campaign mode where different players will play in order to win the ultimate prize. It has received positive reviews from the critics as well as the players. There are several awards which are also won by the game.
List Of Best Planet Zoo Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with In-Game Money.
- Support for Light-Hearted Tone and Side Quests.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Intuitive and Soothing Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Expansion Packs with Great Visuals & Soundtrack.
- Not Photos in CAS Mode.
- Realistic Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Wide Range of Dinosaurs and Exploration Modes.
- Small Building Space.
- Open-World Environment with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Single and Multi-Player Game Modes.
- Lack of Proper Finishing.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility and Utterly Versatile.
- Support for Character's Attributes and Different Story for Each Player.
- Little Bit Boring.
- Amazing 3D Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Character Customization with Paradise Locations.
- Doesn't Provide Desktop Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Graphics.
- Offers Skill Point System and Variety of Activities.
- A Little Bit Repetitive.
- Pretty Versatile and Flexible Game with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Variety of Interior Design and Garden for Planting.
- Not Totally Free.
- Available for Nintendo with Open-World Environment.
- Support for 12 Different Life Classes and Character Customization.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Availability.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is a life simulation role-playing game that contains adventure elements in it. It is played in an open-world environment. So, you can explore it as much as you want. It was first released in the year 2017. Also, the game is developed and distributed by Prideful Soth. The main feature of the game is that it is played from the third-person perspective. So, you can fully enjoy it. The gameplay is such that the players have to look and collect magical creatures. These creatures are referred to as Sprites. Moreover, there is a number of activities offered which can be played. These activities include:
Any of the above activities can be performed in the game as per your convenience. The ultimate objective is to banish Murk, an ominous shroud. Other than that, it also has support for character customizations. So, you can customize the character as per your wish.
- Awesome Art and Varied Game with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Open-World Environment with Different Activities.
- Quite Repetitive.
We hope you all like these Planet Zoo alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Planet Zoo software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Planet Zoo alternatives software into the list.