Games Like The Walking Dead – Alternative & Similar Games (2022 List)
The Walking Dead is a graphic adventure horror video game series that has been pretty popular among users. It is so because the game is based upon the famous comic book series referred to as The Walking Dead. It was first released in the year 2012. Also, the game is developed by Telltale and SkyBound Games in collaboration. On the other hand, it is published by Telltale Games. The gameplay is such that there is an epidemic that turns into Zombie-Like walkers. So, it is quite thrilling with unique and horror experience. The main character is referred to as Clementine, a young girl, who will travel solo as well as with other groups. Moreover, the storyline is pretty gripping and fascinating. More importantly, the story will unfold slowly as you will progress in the game. It will give you the suspense which will surely keep your heads up.
Along with the above features, The Walking Dead offers cross-platform Compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
- Mac OS
- Nintendo Switch.
With this wide range of availability, there won’t be any type of compatibility issues for you. The latest release of the game is known as The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners. There is another great feature that the game follows a point-and-click approach in the game. It is a pretty rare feature to find in a game. Also, several non-playable characters will initiate to unfold the story.
Why Need The Walking Dead Alternatives?
List Of Best The Walking Dead Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing and Stunning Visuals.
- Offers Two Great Protagonist and New Dodge Mechanics.
- Inventory Management is not Smooth.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Alien & Cat Encounters.
- Support for Several Character Movements with Stellar Presentation.
- Alien AI is Frustrating.
- Zero-Gravity Gameplay with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for RE4 Clone and Third-Person Perspective.
- No Support for Multiplayer Game Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fascinating Storyline.
- Support for Quick Time Events and Consequences to Choices.
- Poor Lip-Sync.
- Melee Weapons.
- Improvised Weapons.
- Open-World Environment with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Types of Weapons and Motorcycle for Transportation.
- Audio Overlays.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Graphics and Soundtrack.
- Offers Night-Vision Camera and Hiding Spots.
- Character Design is Underwhelming.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Taiwan Mythology.
- Original and Engrossing Storyline with Amazing Visuals.
- Gameplay is a Bit Slow.
- Latter Settings.
- Solid Storytelling and Narrative with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Different Game Modes and Awesome Controls
- Tacked Open-World.
- Multiplayer Game Mode with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Weapons and Five Campaigns.
- Constant Flow of Enemies.
We hope you all like these The Walking Dead alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to The Walking Dead software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that The Walking Dead alternatives software into the list.