14+ Games Like Titan Quest – Alternatives & Similar Games – 2023
Titan Quest is an action role-playing video game that has elements of hack and slash as well. It was set up in the world of the Pre-Roman Ancient Era. It was first released in the year 2006. Also, this game is developed by Iron Lore Entertainment and distributed by THQ.
The gameplay is such that the player, created the protagonist, which will navigate through Ancient Greece, Egypt, and China on a quest. On this journey, the player has to defeat the Titans who have escaped from the ancient prison. In this way, the name of the game is pretty justified. Plus, it also allows you to customize the player at your convenience. So, you can choose a name, tunic color, and gender before starting the game. Moreover, the game is played from the third-person perspective. There is a massive map in the game that the players have to explore.
Along with the above features, Titan Quest offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available on multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
- Nintendo Switch.
As the game will progress, the player will also earn experience points with it. These experience points will help you in unlocking some features of the game. There are two ways to gain experience points:
- By Defeating the Enemies.
- By Completing Quests with Non-Playable Characters.
Also, it offers you to upgrade the character’s attributes such as energy levels, strength, intelligence, and health.
Best Similar Games Like Titan Quest.
- Free-To-Play Game with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Character Classes with Short Storyline.
- Maps Lack Individuality.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great and Amazing Combat.
- Highly Customizable and Offers RPG Elements.
- Story is Uninspiring.
- Dark and Glory Gameplay with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Different Character Classes with Amazing Cinematics.
- Not So Good Item Icons.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Loot System.
- Support for 6 Player Co-Op and Different Character Classes.
- Choppy Actions.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fascinating Art of Play.
- Offers Unique Combat System and Different Character Classes.
- Doesn't Offer Xbox or PlayStation Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Superb Virtual Design.
- Offers Fast-Paced Combat and Loot Drops.
- Tiresome Loot Management.
- Grippin Storyline and Available for Windows Devices.
- Support for Unique Combat System and Perspective to Play.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Immersive Storyline.
- Offers Quest Tracking System with Fun Combat and Weapons.
- Camera Issues.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Time-Travelling.
- Offers Unique Class System, Customizable Character, and Exciting Storyline.
- Not Available for Xbox and PlayStation.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Atmospheric Setting.
- Support for 4-Player Co-Op and Deep Skill System
- Interface Elements are Clumsy.
We hope you all like these Titan Quest alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Titan Quest software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Titan Quest alternatives software into the list.