Games Like Titanfall (Alternative & Similar Games) – 2022
Titanfall 2 is a video game that follows the first-person shooter (FPS) genre. This game is a sequel to the original game of Titanfall. It was first released in the year 2016. Also, this game is developed and distributed by Electronic Arts. In this game, the players have to control Titans which are mecha-style exoskeletons. These creatures are pretty agile but they have a variety of skills and abilities. It is set up in a science fiction universe.
The storyline is such that it follows Jack Cooper, a rifleman, whose mentor is killed. After that, he bonds with his mentor’s Titan. They have to stop a superweapon that can easily destroy Militia Planet. Moreover, the player has to control both pilots as well as robots which have a height between 7 to 10 feet. Also, there are different gameplay mechanics like a slide on the ground, pulse bade and holo-pilot, etc.
Along with the above features, Titanfall 2 is a cross-platform game that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
The game has been highly appreciated because of its graphics, execution, and design. There is another great feature that it has support for both single as well as multiplayer. So, you can enjoy it alone and with friends as well. There is a wide range of modes available in the game. Those modes are:
- Amped Hardpoint.
- Bounty Hunt.
- Pilot vs Pilot.
- Capture The Flag.
List Of Best Titanfall Alternative Games.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Graphics.
- Support for Various Missions and Great Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Amazing Graphics and Weapons with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Various Soldier Classes and Exciting Gameplay.
- Doesn't offer Mac OS or Linux Version.
- Cross-Platform Game with Mind-Blowing Graphics.
- Variety of Vehicles and Weapons with Support to Clever Reconstructions.
- Inventory Management is Bit Clunky.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Gun Game.
- Amazing Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Modes and Range of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Desktop Version.
- Campaign Mode.
- Grand Operations.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Great Graphics.
- Support for Different Modes and War Stories.
- Doesn't Offer a Smartphone Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different Characters.
- Offers 6v6 Game Mode and Vibrant Graphics.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version
- Amazing Graphics and Soundtrack with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Tactics and Destructible Demons.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Smartphone Version.
- Open-World and Sandbox Environment with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Various Vehicles and Tactical Action.
- Not Available for Smartphone.
- Turf War.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Cross-Platform Availability with a Large Number of Game Modes.
- Support to Jump and Glide Around Air in Low Gravity Region.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Xbox Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dynamic Combat.
- Support for Different Game Mode and Real Historical Events.
- Not Available for Mac OS, Android, or iOS version.
We hope you all like these Titanfall alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Titanfall software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Titanfall alternatives software into the list.