Games Like Uncharted – Alternative & Similar Games 2022
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is an action-adventure video game which is the fourth installment of the famous video game series known as Uncharted 4. It is played from the third-person perspective. It was first released in the year 2016. Also, this game is developed by Naughty and distributed by Sony Computer Entertainment. The main character of the game is Nathan Drake which is controlled by the players.
The gameplay is such that the main character goes for the quest of the lost treasure of Henry Avery. Plus, it also consists of firearms, puzzles, melee combat, and stealth to combat enemies. Moreover, the game has support for single as well as multiplayer modes. So, you can play it alone as well as along with your friends. Other than that, there is another mode in which up to 10 players can engage in competitive and co-operative modes which is a pretty rare feature.
Along with the above features, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is only available for the PlayStation platform. The game is set up in different locations. So, the players have to go through different environments that will present you with various obstacles. And, it will surely test your survival skills. The storyline is pretty interesting and intriguing. Because it includes a number of characters. So, you have to pay some more attention to the game as well. The graphics of the game are world-class which will soothe your eyes.
Similar Games Like Uncharted.
- Hack and Slash Combat.
- Platforming and Puzzle.
- Exciting and Intriguing Storyline with Different Game Elements.
- Support for Third and First-Person Perspective.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility With World Exploration.
- Development of Lara's Character with Range of Weapons.
- Less Screentime for Supporting Cast.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dark and Exciting Storyline.
- Stunning Graphics with Ability to Import.
- Confusing Inventory System.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Solid Combat System.
- High-Quality Graphics with Extra Quest.
- Soundtrack is Indistinct.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with High-Quality Graphics.
- Amazing Visuals To Amplify Story and Gameplay.
- Pretty Vague Objectives.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Top-Class Combat System.
- Offers Three Different Characters with Wide Range of Weapons.
- Lack of Post-Game Content.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Choosable Main Character.
- Offers Open-World Exploration with Great Graphics and Combat System.
- Slow Pacing.
- Iron Legion (Knights).
- Warborn (Vikings).
- Dawn Empire (Samurai).
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Three Different Factions.
- Support for Co-op and Solo Campaigns with Different Game Modes.
- A Bit Slow Combat.
- Quests Mission.
- Story-Driven Mission.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Informative Tutorials Available.
- Support for Wide Range of Missions and Multiplayer Option.
- Boring in Initial Parts.
We hope you all like these Uncharted alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Uncharted software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Uncharted alternatives software into the list.