Google Drive Alternative & Similar Cloud Storage Software – 2021
Google Drive is a file hosting service that provides file storage as well as file synchronization services to the users. It also offers offline capabilities. So, you can work on it offline. And, your data will be synced once you connect to the internet. It was first released in the year 2012. Also, this service is developed and distributed by Google Inc. The main feature of the service is that it allows you to store any type of files on their cloud storage. In this way, you can access the file from anywhere at any time. Plus, it offers file synchronization through which the files can be synced on different devices working remotely. So, multiple people can easily access the data at the same time. There are different subscriptions available for organizations and businesses. Other than that, the interface is pretty clean and simple on the web as well as application.
Along with the above features, Google Drive is available for multiple platforms which makes it a cross-platform service. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
Also, there is a web version available. So, you can access the files through a web browser too. Although there are paid versions yet it also offers you a free version. In that, the storage size is limited and you can’t exceed that. Plus, there is a feature that you can set the privacy of a file and folder. And, then share it. It allows you to put public, private, readable only as a privacy feature of the shared file or folder.
Why Need Google Drive Alternatives?
List Of Best Google Drive Alternative Software.
- Easy To Use with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for Multiple Languages with Accessible on Mobile and Desktop.
- Limited Storage Size in Free Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Instant File Syncing.
- Support for Recycle Bine and OneNote.
- Not Available for Mac OS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Easy To Use Interface.
- Support for Military Graded Encryption and 24*7 Customer Support.
- Separate Security Feature is Paid.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility and Pretty Easy To Use.
- Support for Zero-Knowledge Authentication and End-to-End Encryption.
- Sometimes Doesn't Creat Links to Shared Files.
- Easy To Use and User-Friendly Interface with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for Zero-Knowledge Authentication and Remote Device Lockout.
- No Third-Party App Access.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Web Version Available.
- Support for Third-Party Integration and Access to Data Anywhere.
- Lack of Total Control.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for End-To-End Encryption and In-Built Chat Function.
- Downloading Takes Longer Than Usual.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Free Online Backup.
- Offers Unlimited Storage with Top-Quality Security.
- Doesn't Offer Zero-Knowledge Authentication.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with AES-256 Algorithm.
- Support for Pre-Built and Selfmade Cloud Servers.
- Less Free Storage Memory.
- All Content in One Folder with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for SSL Encryption and Multiple Sharing Methods.
- Upload Speed is Slow.
We hope you all like these Google Drive alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Google Drive software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Google Drive alternatives software into the list.