10+ iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternatives & Similar Software – 2024
iSkysoft PDF Editor is a PDF tool with all the basic functions you might want in this type of tool. This tool has made up the editing of pdf document very easy. It will allow you to text, images, pages, and links in pdf files. You can add highlights and comments to a particular file.
It will allow you to remember many things about those files. You can not only merge multiple files in it. But, it will provide a feature which will allow you to split a PDF file into multiple files. You can also convert PDF files from any file format as well as to any file format. Then, it can convert existing form to fillable form as well as extract data from a PDF form.
Best iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternatives & Similar Tools.
- Available for Windows and Mac OS Devices.
- Clean and Intuitive User Interface with Support to OCR Technology.
- Doesn't have Responsive Usability.
- Intuitive Interface with Easy PDF conversion and Creation.
- Support to Edit Images & Text within any PDF file.
- Not Compatible with Mac OS Devices.
Infix PDF Editor is a suite which can edit your pdf files for you developed by Iceni Technologies. The interface of this tool is classic like old times. But, all the features are the latest. It will allow to edit text, change fonts, colours and much more in a PDF file. After editing, you won't be able to tell if it edited or not. You can also search for a word which you want to change in a particular file. With this feature, you can also do the creation of files and forms in PDF document. It also offers features like OCR and watermarking the documents you create or edit. After editing, you won't be able to tell if it edited or not. You can also search for a word which you want to change in a particular file. With this feature, you can also do the creation of files and forms in PDF document. It also offers features like OCR and watermarking the documents you create or edit.
- Available for Both Mac OS and Windows Devices.
- Support for In-Depth Editing with Good Customer Service.
- Demo Version has Watermark Embedded in it.
- Cross-Platform Software with Uncluttered and Clear Interface.
- Cheap with Advanced Professional Features.
- Doesn't Support OCR in Standard Version.
PDF Studio is an enhanced and affordable PDF tool developed by Qoppa Software. This tool is an editing software with all the features which are required for it. With all features, we mean like creating, editing and annotating a pdf document. It also has some precision measuring tools. You can fill in the forms in this and save them for later. It will allow you to append and delete pages from a pdf file. It has other features like creating watermarks, headers, and footers in documents. The latest version of PDF Studio also supports the new PDF 2.0 standards.
- Available for Linux, Mac OS and Windows Devices.
- Advanced and Flexible PDF editing features.
- Doesn't Offer any Mobile Application.
Phantom PDf tool is developed by Foxit especially to create documents and manage them after publishing. It has a free version with basic functions like viewing, printing, and annotation of pdf files. For advanced features, you have to buy the premium version. It is available for Windows and macOS. In the premium version, you can easily create files and fillable forms. With this, you can edit and organize existing documents with ease. It even provides a feature to share content with ECMs and cloud storage. Protection of some confidential is the main thing to do and can be done within this tool.
- Available for Mac OS and Windows Interface.
- Easy to Use and Simple Interface.
- Plug-ins don't work with 64-bit Software.
Master PDF Editor is one of the simplest tool used for editing of pdf documents. This is a multi-functional tool with straightforward in its working. It is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Even, a person with zero knowledge about it can use it easily. It provides you with all the features like viewing, creating, editing and merging pdf files which you might want. With this, you can also sign, scan and print pdf documents. It comes with OCR technology. Moreover, the annotation tools such as a sticky note, measuring tools and shapes make this a very useful tool. This will also allow bookmarking your PDF documents.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for OCR Technology to Edit Files.
- Trial Version has Watermark.
- Available for iPhone, Mac OS and iPad devices.
- Support to compress and convert PDF files.
- Doesn't Have a One-Time Buying Option.
PDF Architect 7 is a tool developed by PDFForge to play with pdf documents with freedom. Its user interface is the best thing about this tool. With the features to create, edit and convert a pdf file. Plus, it comes with OCR and e-Signature. While creating a file, you don't need to worry about its security. Because it provides some awesome privacy features which will keep your document safe and secure. It will allow you to merge a combination of the file so that you easily manage and share them. With this, it has a feature as "Review". This feature will allow you to leave notes in a document. Thes notes will be shown to the person with whom you share the file.
- Good for Beginners with Minimal Learning Curve.
- Support to Create Fillable Forms.
- Mac OS and Linux version not available.
We hope you all like these iSkysoft PDF Editor alternative for windows, mac, android, linux & Other OS. If you believe we missed any important iSkysoft PDF Editor alternative software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that iSkysoft PDF Editor alternative tool into the list.