Jimdo Alternative & Similar CMS Platforms – 2022
Jimdo is a website builder platform that also provides web-hosting services to users. It is an all-in-one solution for people who want to create their own website. It was first released in the year 2007. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Jimdo, Inc. There are more than 20 million websites built using this platform.
The main feature is that this platform is AI-powered. In this way, it uses Artificial Intelligence to know more about the user. their goals, and business. So, it can help them in every way to meet their requirements and build a highly personalized website. Moreover, the user interface is attractive yet simple and easy to use. There is the “Drag & Drop” feature. It becomes easy for you to put the needed element in the right place. Other than that, there is dedicated customer support which is working 24*7 for you.
Along with the above features, Jimdo is a web-based service but there is also a cross-platform application available for the users. It is available for multiple platforms which includes:
It can be downloaded without any cost from their respective application stores. The site structure and layout can be edited very quickly within a few minutes. There is a function that allows you to check the statistics of your website. It will tell you about the detailed performance. All of these features can help any business to have an effective online presence.
List Of Best Jimdo Alternative Software.
- Easy Setup with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Multiple Templates and SEO Features.
- Free Plan contains Ads.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Customizable Templates and SEO Settings.
- Lack of Option to Add Custom Content.
- User-Friendly Interface with Built-In Themes.
- Support for Plugins and Responsive Websites.
- Latest Updates may have Bugs.
- Intuitive and Friendly User Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Built-In Templates and LayoutEngine.
- Little Bit Expensive.
- Intuitive User Interface with Flexible Layout.
- Support for Plugins and Multiple Languages.
- Plugins Need Work on PHP.
- Business Website.
- Personal Website.
- E-commerce Website.
- Intuitive and Simple User Interface with Free Website Options.
- Support for Custom HTML/CS Code and Multiple Basic Templates.
- Doesn't Offer Smartphone Application.
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface with Android Application Available.
- 24x7 Customer Support with Responsive Website Templates.
- Lack of Depth in Some Features.
- Modern and Sleek User Interface with Access Through Web.
- Support for Responsive Design and Statistic Reports.
- Doesn't Provide Any Mobile Application.
- Available over the Web and as Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Multiple Templates and Custom Domain.
- Inconsistent Posts.
- Free Cross-Platform Application with Built-In Themes.
- Support For Social Networking and HTML Editing.
- Not Much Control.
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Static Website and All Basic Functions.
- Can't Create Dynamic Website.
We hope you all like these Jimdo alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Jimdo software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Jimdo alternatives software into the list.