Mozilla Firefox Alternative & Similar Browser – 2022
Mozilla Firefox is a web browser software that comes with great protection and speed. It is primarily based upon the new technology known as Quantum. It was first released in the year 2002. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Mozilla Foundation.
The main feature is that it uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages. Plus, it is also responsible to implement anticipated and current web standards. Building this browser from scratch with new technology has been tough for the developers. But, they have come up with one of the best and most powerful tools. Because of this, it is seriously liked a lot by the people. The tracking protection feature is great to protect your online presence from third-party websites. Other than that, there is an account syncing feature. So, the users can easily sync the information related to your account across different platforms and devices.
Along with the above features, Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform tool which means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
- Mac OS.
A great thing about the software is that it doesn’t consume much memory even after opening several tabs at the same time. So, it surely won’t slow down your system. In the private browsing tab, all the data will be deleted successfully once you end your session. Most importantly, there is no need to worry about online trackers as those are completely blocked.
List Of Best Mozilla Firefox Alternatives.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Syncing Across Devices.
- Support for Built-In Developer Tools, Extensions and HTML5.
- High CPU Usage.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple User Interface.
- Support for Extensions and Highly Customizable.
- Doesn't Support iOS Devices.
- Easy to Use and Secured with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Ad Trackers and Reading Mode.
- Not Available for Windows or Android Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with One-Click Proxy.
- Offers No Tracking and Multiple Security Options.
- Not Open-Source.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to the users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of which, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of which, no one is able to track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn't create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you with a cross-platform application which is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
- Application Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android Devices.
- Built-In AdBlock as well as Block Trackers to Take Care of Security and Privacy.
- Have Some Sync Issues.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Mozilla Firefox alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Mozilla Firefox alternatives platform into the list.