Nextiva Alternative & Similar Apps – 2022
Nextiva is a platform that provides services of business phone software to users. It will use VoIP(Voice over Internet Protocol) to make a voice call all over the world. It was first released in the year 2008. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Nextiva Inc whose headquarters are situated in Scottsdale, United States.
The main feature is that it is pretty efficient and effective for all sizes of businesses and industries. Through this, you will be able to set up a customer contact center within the cloud. In this way, it can be used for outbound as well as inbound calls. Moreover, it allows you to choose a number from a long list. It can be accessed through multiple devices. The customer’s information will be displayed on the screen whenever you receive a call from them. Also, it has a centrally managed dashboard.
Along with the above features, Nextiva offers a web version to the users. It can be accessed on any web browser from a remote or local desktop. There are various plans with different pricing available. So, you can select which you want based on your requirements. It has a feature through which you will be able to automatically get feedback from your customer. Other than call & text messaging, it enables businesses to send fax, voicemail, and perform live chat with customers pretty seamlessly. Tracking the interaction with a specific customer is an easy task.
List Of Best Nextiva Alternative Software.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these Nextiva alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Nextiva software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Nextiva alternatives software into the list.