Outlook is a web application that provides mail services to users. It is completely free and can easily be integrated with third-party programs. It was first launched in the year 2012. Previously, it was known as Hotmail. But, rebranding was done. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Microsoft. There are over 400 million users registered to this service. Because of this, it becomes one of the most used email services all over the web. You can easily send and receive emails through it.
The chat room is pretty intuitive and feature-rich. The main feature is that it allows you to manage all your personal information like contacts, webmail, tasks, calendaring, and other services too. Moreover, all of these can be synced. It means that you will be able to access them across multiple devices. Other than that, it offers you a 5GB storage space for free.
Along with the above features, Outlook can be accessed through any web browser on your desktop. But, it offers a cross-platform application for mobile phones. Those platforms consist of:
- Windows Phone.
There are some handy features like junk and sweep. All the spam emails are directly transferred to the Junk folder. With the Sweep option, you will be able to delete multiple emails at once seamlessly. Through the built-in calendar, you will be able to make your schedule as well as manage events or meetings.
List Of Best Outlook Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with User-Friendly Interface.
- Offers Excellent Spam Handling and 10 GB Free Storage Space.
- Small-Screen Email Composer.
- Cross-Platform Availability with 5GB Free Storage Space.
- Offers Ad-free Experience with Support for Mail Protocols.
- Lack of Category Feature.
- Cross-Platform Application with End-To-End Encryption.
- Follows the Open-Source Approach and Large Community.
- Limited Feature in Free Version.
- Cross-Platform Application with 1TB Free Storage Space.
- Offers Integration Options and Background Wallpaper.
- Lack of Labels.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Unique and Modern User Interface.
- Offers Unlimited Storage Space and Multiple Domains.
- Contain Ads.
AOL Mail Review
- Modern and Sleek User Interface with Unlimited Storage Space.
- Support for Multiple Languages and Email Address Domains
- Doesn't Offer Desktop or Mobile Application.
- Modern and Sleek user Interface with End-to-End Encryption.
- Support for Two-Factor Authentication with SMTP and IMAP.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Application.
- Cross-Platform Application with Free Domain Hosting.
- Offers Unlimited Storage and Personalization Options.
- Spam Filter is Aggressive.
- User-Friendly Interface with Free Sign-Up.
- Highly Secured with Support for Belgian Protection Law.
- Doesn't Offer Desktop Software.
We hope you all like these Outlook alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Outlook software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Outlook alternative software into the list.