- Available for Symbian OS with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Different Toolkits and Multiple Plugins.
- Doesn't Offer Software for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
Carbide C++ is software that offers you features and tools for developing. It is specially made for C++ programming language development. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Nokia as well as the Symbian Foundation in a partnership. The main feature of the software is that it is primarily used to develop applications for phones which run on Symbian OS. So, it might be a great software for those developers who have an interest in that field. Moreover, it is open-source software. It means that you can easily access its source code. Plus, you are even allowed to customize it in your own way. The software is provided with the help of two different toolkits. Those toolkits are given below:
- Application Development ToolKit (ADT) which includes application development tools.
- Product Development Toolkit (PDT) includes product creation and contribution.
So, you can get any of the above as per your choice.
Along with the above features, Carbide C++ is available for Symbian OS devices only. The interface is pretty clean and there won’t be any type of issue in order to use it. There is another great feature that provides support for several plugins. Because it is based upon Eclipse software. In this way, you will be able to add some more features to the software as per your requirement.