Google Adsense – Review
★★★★★(1 customer review)
9/10 (Expert Score)Product is rated as #75 in category Reviews
- Auto-Optimization and Ease of Use.
- Various Ad Formats are available.
- The approval rate is very bad.
Google Adsense is an advertising program by Google. Through this, the owner of websites in google network run different types of advertisements in the form of image, text, video and much triggered the site content and audience. In this way, the owner of various products or services advertises their products. This is the best and most popular ad network in the world. To become a publisher, you need to get two things approved i.e. Adsense account and your website. After the approval of these two then you can only start publishing ads on your website. If you have more than one website then the approval is needed for each one of them. Also, there are some Google Adsense policies. And, your website must comply with those policies to get approval. If Google ever gets to know that you are violating their policies then your account might be banned from publishing.
When your account and website is approved then you start publishing ads and earn money. The ad formats which are supported by this engine are Text ads, Responsive ads, Display ads, Page-Level ads, and Link ads. Now, the question is how much will be the revenue split? The revenue split between the publisher and google is of ratio 68:32 respectively. It means that Google will take 32% of what the advertiser is paying. It’s not that much because you don’t have to find advertisers. It all will be done by Google. The minimum payout is at $100.
Minimum Requirement For Adsense Approval ?
To get approval from Google Adsense is pretty difficult. Because it will give you approval only when your website is fully complying with their policies. There are several points which you need to remember while getting approval. Or you can say that these are minimum requirements to get approval on Google Adsense.
- You should follow all the policies of the Adsense Program. You can check all the rules and regulations at Program Policies.
- Your age should be over 18. Adsense only accepts applicants who are above the age of 18.
- You must don’t have any existing account while you are applying for a new account.
- The navigation of your website should be proper. And, it must have several pages like About, Privacy, Contact US. Also, you should declare the sitemap of your account properly.
- The experience of the user on your website should be pretty high. If it is so then you will have higher chances of getting approval.
Not Getting Adsense Approval ? Try Below Alternatives.
Google Adsense is an advertising program by Google. Through this, the owner of websites in google network run different types of advertisements in the form of ...
December 24, 2022
Specification: Google Adsense – Review
1 review for Google Adsense – Review
5.0 out of 5
Write a review
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Add a review Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Google Adsense – Review
Raju Kadir –