10+ Safari Alternative & Similar Browser – 2023
Safari is a graphical web browser software which is specially made for Apple devices. It runs on the WebKit engine, a powerful tool. It was first released in the year 2003. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Apple Inc. It is a simple but yet powerful tool to surf the internet. The main feature of the software is that it allows fast browsing with top-most security. So, you are not tracked by online trackers or any third party website.
The security functions included in it have turned the browser into one of the most secure and protected tools. Because of this, the tool is liked a lot by the privacy concerned users. It will block any type of ad trackers and auto-playing video. On the other hand, there is a feature to save web pages offline. You can read your favorite articles at any time without the internet.
Along with the above features, Safari offers cross-platform compatibility which means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- iPad OS.
- Mac OS.
Priorly, a windows version was also available but it has discontinued since 2012. There is a reading mode feature. If you enable this mode, the browser removes any type of distraction and lets you focus on the article only. It also supports different programming languages like HTML5, CSS Canvas, and much more. There is support for extensions as well to add any required features.
List Of Best Safari Alternatives.
- Use of Quantum Technology with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Powerful Developer Tools.
- Can't Directly Translate Web Page.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Syncing Across Devices.
- Support for Built-In Developer Tools, Extensions and HTML5.
- High CPU Usage.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple User Interface.
- Support for Extensions and Highly Customizable.
- Doesn't Support iOS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with One-Click Proxy.
- Offers No Tracking and Multiple Security Options.
- Not Open-Source.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to the users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of which, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of which, no one is able to track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn't create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you with a cross-platform application which is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
- Application Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android Devices.
- Built-In AdBlock as well as Block Trackers to Take Care of Security and Privacy.
- Have Some Sync Issues.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Safari alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Safari alternatives platform into the list.