Games Like God Of War – Alternative & Similar Games – 2020
God of War is an action-adventure game that is based on Ancient Mythology. It is one of the most loved and popular games which are available all over the web. It was first released in the year 2005. On the other hand, it has received the latest update from in the year 2018. Also, this game is developed by several companies while it is published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The storyline of the game is such that it has the main character Kratos, a Spartan Warrior, who has been tricked to kill his own family by his former master. Plus, this game also includes 7 different single-player games as well as multiplayer games. Moreover, this game is played with a third-person perspective. There are different game elements supported in the game. Those elements are:
- Hack and Slash Combat.
- Platforming and Puzzle.
Other than that, the first-person perspective has been introduced in the third part of the game.
Along with the above features, God of War is only available for Playstation. The storyline which is based on Greek Mythology is pretty intriguing and will always keep you excited. The game has attained a lot of positive reviews from the users and critics as well. It is the highest-rated game over the web. The graphics and soundtrack of the game are pretty amazing. With this wide range of features, you will surely go for it. Because you won’t regret playing it.
Why Need God of War Alternatives?
List Of Best God of War Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dark and Exciting Storyline.
- Stunning Graphics with Ability to Import.
- Confusing Inventory System.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Solid Combat System.
- High-Quality Graphics with Extra Quest.
- Soundtrack is Indistinct.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with High-Quality Graphics.
- Amazing Visuals To Amplify Story and Gameplay.
- Pretty Vague Objectives.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Top-Class Combat System.
- Offers Three Different Characters with Wide Range of Weapons.
- Lack of Post-Game Content.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility With World Exploration.
- Development of Lara's Character with Range of Weapons.
- Less Screentime for Supporting Cast.
- Third-Person Perspective with Number of Characters.
- Support for Different Modes with Exciting Storyline.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Choosable Main Character.
- Offers Open-World Exploration with Great Graphics and Combat System.
- Slow Pacing.
- Iron Legion (Knights).
- Warborn (Vikings).
- Dawn Empire (Samurai).
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Three Different Factions.
- Support for Co-op and Solo Campaigns with Different Game Modes.
- A Bit Slow Combat.
- Quests Mission.
- Story-Driven Mission.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Informative Tutorials Available.
- Support for Wide Range of Missions and Multiplayer Option.
- Boring in Initial Parts.
We hope you all like these God of War alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to God of War software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that God of War alternatives software into the list.