Games Like Pokemon – Alternatives & Similar Games (2021 List)
Pokemon is a role-playing video game series that has a large number of different games. It is a quite versatile game and you can play any of your choices. These games are divide into Eight generations. It was first released in the year 1996. Also, this game is developed by Game Freak and distributed by The Pokemon Company. Over 300 million games have been sold all over the world. The main feature of the game is that it can be played from fixed-camera as well as a third-person perspective. Because of this, it provides a unique experience to the users. The latest release of the series is referred to as Pokemon Sword and Sheild. The gameplay is such that the player controls a trainer who has to catch pokemon and go on a quest for that purpose. Other than that, the player have to battle against other trainers and win.
Along with the above features, Pokemon offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. These platforms include:
- Game Boy.
- Game Boy Advance.
- Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo 3DS.
There is another great feature that is set up in an open-world environment. So, you can easily explore the in-game world. There are experience points in the game. The player earns these points by winning battles. Also, there are different tournaments within the game at different occasions. It will keep you exciting and you won’t get a bit bored while playing the game.
Why Need Pokemon Alternatives?
List Of Best Pokemon Alternative Software.
- Charming and Amazing Visuals with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Active Time Battle and Stacking Mechanics.
- Lack of Good Storyline.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Storyline.
- Offers a Variety of Creatures with Amazing and Fluent Graphics.
- Only Paid Version Available.
- Basic Battle.
- One-On-One Battle.
- Strategic War Battle.
- Mesmerizing and Great Visuals with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Quest and Special Taska.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version.
- Pretty Versatile with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Variety of Creatures and Grip-Based Movement.
- Lack of Character Customization.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Diverse Environment.
- Offers Great Combat System and Streamlines Items.
- Wasted Potential of Story.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with 10 Different Regions.
- Exciting Storyline with 300 Nexomon.
- Crashing Problems.
- Support for Single and Multiplayer Game Modes.
- Offers Unique and Well-Designed Battley System.
- Lots of Similarities.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Great Combat System.
- Offers a Variety of Monsters and Amazing Graphics.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fluent Gameplay.
- Offers Different Digimon and Impactful Storyline.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Rogue-Like Gameplay.
- Offers Different Characters with Ever-Changing Obstacles.
- Bland Soundtrack.
We hope you all like these Pokemon alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Pokemon software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Pokemon alternatives software into the list.