Games Like Resident Evil – Alternatives & Similar Games (2022 List)
Resident Evil is a survival horror video game series which is a Japan Media Franchise. It is based upon the popular film called Resident Evil. Because of this, the game is pretty liked by the people. There are a number of versions available in the series. The first version was released in the year 1996. On the other hand, the latest version is released in 2020 which is called Resident Evil 3. Also, the game is developed and distributed by Capcom. It includes some elements of first-person as well as a third-person shooter video game.
The storyline of the game is pretty fascinating and horror. So, it will surely provide you with a thrilling and unique experience. Moreover, the gameplay consists of a variable control mechanics and schemes as well. Plus, there are tanks in the game. All of those are controlled by the players who have to set them at relative positions.
Along with the above features. Resident Evil offers cross-platform compatibility which means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
The game has received a lot of positive reviews from the audience as well as critics. The important feature is that it includes both single-player and multiplayer modes. So, you can enjoy the game alone and with your friends as well. The game is set up in a city named Raccoon City where Zombie Apocalypse is taking place at that time. The graphics and presentation of the game are world-class. So, you won’t have any problems with it.
List Of Best Resident Evil Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Alien & Cat Encounters.
- Support for Several Character Movements with Stellar Presentation.
- Alien AI is Frustrating.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Gripping and Fascinating Storyline.
- Support for Point & Click Approach.
- Infrequent Graphics.
- Zero-Gravity Gameplay with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for RE4 Clone and Third-Person Perspective.
- No Support for Multiplayer Game Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fascinating Storyline.
- Support for Quick Time Events and Consequences to Choices.
- Poor Lip-Sync.
- Melee Weapons.
- Improvised Weapons.
- Open-World Environment with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Different Types of Weapons and Motorcycle for Transportation.
- Audio Overlays.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Graphics and Soundtrack.
- Offers Night-Vision Camera and Hiding Spots.
- Character Design is Underwhelming.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Taiwan Mythology.
- Original and Engrossing Storyline with Amazing Visuals.
- Gameplay is a Bit Slow.
- Latter Settings.
- Solid Storytelling and Narrative with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Different Game Modes and Awesome Controls
- Tacked Open-World.
- Multiplayer Game Mode with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Weapons and Five Campaigns.
- Constant Flow of Enemies.
We hope you all like these Resident Evil alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Resident Evil software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Resident Evil alternatives software into the list.