17+ Torch Browser Alternative & Similar Browser – 2023
Torch Browser is a web browser software that allows you to surf over various websites. It is based on the Chromium project. It was first released in the year 2012. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Torch Media Inc. The main feature is that it allows you to download stuff from the internet in different ways. So, there is no need to use any third-party applications.
There is an in-built media grabber. Through it, you will be able to see a download button against the media on a web page. Just click on it to download the media you want. Moreover, it has a BitTorrent client included within the browser. It becomes easier to download any torrent files. There are over 10 million active users. Most importantly, it is completely free software. All these features will always a big plus because third-party applications won’t be needed.
Along with the above features, Torch Browser is a cross-platform software which means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
This tool is also compatible with extensions as well as add ons. So, you can easily add any specific features if required. Some handy features like download acceleration, sharing websites directly through social media, and much more comes integrated within the software. There is also a pre-made media player available. It will allow you to play any media from the browser itself.
List Of Best Torch Browser Alternatives.
- Use of Quantum Technology with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Powerful Developer Tools.
- Can't Directly Translate Web Page.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple User Interface.
- Support for Extensions and Highly Customizable.
- Doesn't Support iOS Devices.
- Easy to Use and Secured with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Ad Trackers and Reading Mode.
- Not Available for Windows or Android Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with One-Click Proxy.
- Offers No Tracking and Multiple Security Options.
- Not Open-Source.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to the users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of which, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of which, no one is able to track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn't create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you with a cross-platform application which is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
- Application Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android Devices.
- Built-In AdBlock as well as Block Trackers to Take Care of Security and Privacy.
- Have Some Sync Issues.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Torch Browser alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Torch Browser alternatives platform into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]