Webnode Alternative & Similar CMS Platforms – 2022
Webnode is a platform that provides online website builder services to users. It includes a wide range of features and functions to make a perfect website for your objective. It was first released in the year 2008. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Westcom, Ltd. The main feature is that it has support for Drag & Drop feature. It will enable you to drag the needed element and drop it at the desired position. Moreover, this platform allows you to make three different types of websites:
- Business Website.
- Personal Website.
- E-commerce Website.
It’s upon you about which type of website you want to make. Although it offers free services to the users, there are some premium plans available. You can buy it if some additional features are needed. Non-technical can easily make the website on it. Because there is no need for coding in it.
Along with the above features, Webnode can only be accessed through the web. It has support for multiple browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari. There won’t be any compatibility issues for you. The platform’s users are distributed across 80 countries across the world. Also, there is another great feature that it has support for 17 different international languages. It makes the platform multi-lingual. You will be able to use it in any one of your preferred language from the long list.
List Of Best Webnode Alternative Software.
- Easy Setup with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Multiple Templates and SEO Features.
- Free Plan contains Ads.
- User-Friendly Interface with Built-In Themes.
- Support for Plugins and Responsive Websites.
- Latest Updates may have Bugs.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Customizable Templates and SEO Settings.
- Lack of Option to Add Custom Content.
- User-Friendly Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Third-Party Integration and Affordable Plans.
- Limited Customization Options.
- Intuitive and Friendly User Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Built-In Templates and LayoutEngine.
- Little Bit Expensive.
- Intuitive User Interface with Flexible Layout.
- Support for Plugins and Multiple Languages.
- Plugins Need Work on PHP.
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface with Android Application Available.
- 24x7 Customer Support with Responsive Website Templates.
- Lack of Depth in Some Features.
- Modern and Sleek User Interface with Access Through Web.
- Support for Responsive Design and Statistic Reports.
- Doesn't Provide Any Mobile Application.
- Available over the Web and as Cross-Platform Application.
- Support for Multiple Templates and Custom Domain.
- Inconsistent Posts.
- Free Cross-Platform Application with Built-In Themes.
- Support For Social Networking and HTML Editing.
- Not Much Control.
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for Static Website and All Basic Functions.
- Can't Create Dynamic Website.
We hope you all like these Webnode alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Webnode software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Webnode alternatives software into the list.