10+ WPS Office Alternative & Similar Software/Apps – 2022
WPS Office is a suite of different programs that help you in several ways. It mainly consists of three main components. Those components are:
- WPS Presentation.
- WPS Writer.
- WPS Spreadsheet.
It was first released in the year 1988. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Kingsoft which is Zhuhai Based Chinese Software Developer. It has been a user favorite software. Because of the features and functions offered by it. There is a versatility in its features.
Moreover, it can be used professionally as well as personally. The important thing is that the personal basic version is available for free without any cost. Although, the professional version with unlimited access to the features has subscription fees. Plus, it allows you to open and save all the Microsoft Office document formats such as doc, docx, xlsx, xls, and much more. It is small as well as fast software which will bring efficiency to your work.
Along with the above features, WPS Office offers cross-platform availability which means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
Also, there is a web version available. So, you can access it anytime from anywhere through a web browser. There are different templates available for the user. These templates are based upon user scenarios and roles. It is a multi-lingual software too. It means that it is available for multiple languages. So, you can use it any of your preferred languages. There are some other features also offered such as drag & drop table, multi-tab interface, spell check, a paragraph adjustment tool, and much more. Also, a PDF converter function is also available within the software. So, you don’t have to download any separate software for that purpose.
List Of Best WPS OfficeAlternative Software.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Free and Versatile Software with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for OLE Data Integration and Multiple Languages.
- Cloud Storage Not Available In Free Version.
LibreOffice is a suite of software which includes a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, and much more software. It is free and open-source software. Also, it was first launched in the year 2011. This is developed by The Document Foundation. The main feature is that it allows you to create and edit a spreadsheet within the software. Moreover, it also has features and tools with which you can easily make slideshows, drawings, diagrams and much more. All of this makes your work easier. As you will have different ways to present your work. And, it makes it easy to understand for the others too. Other than that, this software is a multi-lingual because it is available in almost 115 languages. It is an easy to learn software for the beginner. And, they can start to form this software. It is only because of the uncluttered and intuitive interface of the software.
- Available for Linux, Mac OS and Windows Devices.
- Intuitive Interface with Support to Drawing, Slideshows, etc.
- Doesn't Have Cloud Integration and Real-Time Collaboration.
- Free with Modern User Interface and Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support for Multiple Languages and Cloud Storage.
- Contains Extra Bundled Software.
- Document Editors.
- Document Management.
- Corporate Communication.
- Mail and Project Management Tools.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Strong Core Set of Features.
- Support for Multiple File Formats and Languages.
- Lack of Corporate Directory Integration.
- Presentation Program.
- Word Processing.
- Desktop Publishing.
- Easy To Use and Uncluttered Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Pencil Integration and Change of File Formats.
- Doesn't Offer Windows Version.
- TextMaker (Word).
- PlanMaker (Excel).
- Presentations (PowerPoint).
- Classic and Moder User Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Touchscreen Mode and Different Office File Formats.
- Lack of Cloud Support.
- Word Processing.
- Spreadsheet Editing.
- Presentation Editing.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Uncluttered and Intuitive Interface.
- Support for Wide Range of File Format.
- Not Available for Mac OS Devices.
ThinkFree Office is a suite of several softwares which includes the following software:
- Word Processor.
You will be able to get these within just a single software. So, it can also be called an all-in-one solution. Because there won't be any need to download separate software with it. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Hancom, Inc. In spreadsheet software, it offers you features & tool through which you can perform creating and editing of spreadsheet files. Moreover, it is a cross-platform software because it is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS devices. Also, there is a web version of the software if you want to use it online. So, you can access it from any device at any time. Through this software, you can view any spreadsheet software online through the internet for free. So, you won't have to install any software on your device.
- Web-Based and Cross-Platform Software.
- Lot of File Storage and Sharing Option with Support to Real-Time Collaboration.
- Have File Conversion Issues.
Apache OpenOffice is a suite of various productivity software which includes the following features:
- Word Processor.
- Database Management.
All of this software will be provided to you within just one super software. Also, it is an open-source software which you can download without any cost. This software is developed and distributed by the Apache Software Foundation. It is available in almost 41 different language which makes it a multi-lingual software. One of the most important features is that you can easily create a spreadsheet in it and edit it with a lot of tools. Moreover, this software has its own file format which is known as OpenDocument File (ODF) in which all the files are saved. Other than that, you also won't have to face any compatibility issues. It is because this software is available for Mac OS, Linux and Windows devices is a cross-platform software.
- Windows, Mac OS, and Linux Versions are Available.
- Free and Open Source with Intuitive Interface.
- If You want Only One Software then also have to Download the Entire Suite.
Calligra Sheets is a spreadsheet which is a part of Calligra Office suite, a group of software. It is used to create and edit spreadsheets for various purposes quickly. Also, this software was released in the year 2000. And, it is developed KDE community which is an international community. It is being used by an individual, group of people or business across the world. The reason is that it doesn't only create spreadsheets. But, it also allows you to make the calculations through formulas. It can easily assist you to calculate employee working hours, salaries, overall expenditure and much more. Other than that, this software is very easy to set up as well as use. Also, it is a cross-platform software. This is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux operating systems. So, there won't be any type of compatibility issues. It offers you built-in worksheet templates and styling tools.
- Available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux Devices.
- Free and Open Source Software with Unified Language.
- Pretty Bloated Software.
We hope you all like these WPS Office alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to WPS Office software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that WPS Office alternatives software into the list.