Age of Empires Alternatives & Similar Games – 2020
Age of Empires III is a real-time strategy game which is pretty popular. Also, it is among the user’s favourite video games. It was first released in the year 2005. Also, this game is developed and distributed by Microsoft Game Studios. This version is the third of the video game series known as Age of Empires. While you are reading about it, the fourth part is under development. And, it will surely be launched in the near future. It is set up in between the 1492-1876 A.D. The locations are a virtual representation of the European Colonizations at that time. And, there are almost 14 different civilizations in the game with which you can play easily. It has evolved as every next part of the game was introduced. There are different town centres available which you have to defend from other players using some real-time strategy and keep yours safe.
Along with the above features, the Age of Empires III is available for two platforms which are given below:
- Mac OS.
The Mac version of the game is developed by Destineer’s MacSoft. The gameplay is such that you will have a constructed town centre with ammunition and a number of villages in it. A Player must explore the map in order to find out some additional things which can help you building or upgrading to new technologies. You are provided you with certain experience points which can later be used to earn shipments. In this way, you will be able to build your own empire. There will also be multiple tribes depending upon the civilization which have their own culture and traditions.
Why Need Age of Empires III Alternatives?
List Of Best Age of Empires III Alternative Games.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Excellent Graphics.
- Offers Different Civilizations and Ages With Rare Resources.
- Often Occurrence of Lag.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Fluent and Attractive Graphics.
- Offers new Units and Buildings with Support to Multiplayer.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility With Three Civilizations.
- Balanced and Addictive Gameplay with Excellent Soundtrack.
- Graphics Are Pretty Outdated.
- Available for Android and iOS Devices.
- Support to Make Clans or Groups with Variety of Resources Available.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Amazing Graphics and Available for Windows Devices.
- Good Concepts with Support To a Large Number of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Enough Variety.
- Available for Windows Devices with Decent Devices.
- Allows to Convert Normal Units to Military Base Units.
- StoryLine is Not Up To Mark.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome & Excellent Graphics.
- Supports Multiplayer Competition Pleasant Soundtrack.
- No Chat Rooms Supported.
- Supported in Various Web Browsers with Amazing Graphics.
- Offers Multiplayer and Allows to Make Alliances with Other Players.
- No Desktop Version Available.
- Normal Mode.
- Hard Mode.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different and Smooth Graphics.
- Offers Multiple Island Maps with Unique Gameplay and Great Visuals.
- A.I. Not Completely Effective.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Awesome and Fluent Graphics.
- Offers A Lot of Weapons with Exciting Storyline.
- Less Multiplayer Maps.
We hope you all like these Age of Empires III alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Age of Empires III software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Age of Empires III alternatives software into the list.