Games Like Modern Combat (Alternative & Similar Games) – 2021
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a first-person shooter video game which is the fifth part of the Modern Combat video game series. It is set up in Venice. It was first released in the year 2014 for the Windows operating system. Later, the other version was released. Also, the game is developed and distributed by Gameloft. The gameplay is such that the terrorist group has attacked Venice. Because of this, the united states has sent a counter-terrorist team to battle with them and save the city. Cayden Phoenix is a part of that team whose companion, Jonathan Bull Taylor, has been dismissed for suspicions of illegal sales of arms. Moreover, the player is allowed to shoot, sprint, throw grenades, sprint, aim, and reload their weapons. It can also easily leap over the obstacles. Plus, the game also has a multiplayer option. So, you can play it with your friends.
Along with the above features, Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a cross-platform game. It means that the game is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are:
- Nintendo Switch.
Also, the game got positive reviews even from the critics. There are a large number of soldier classes available in the game. You can choose anyone as per your choice. Those classes are:
- Bounty Hunter.
- X-1 Morph.
There is a lot of missions in the game which will surely keep you excited.
Why Need Modern Combat 5 Alternatives?
List Of Best Modern Combat 5 Alternative Games.
- Cross-Platform Game with Mind-Blowing Graphics.
- Variety of Vehicles and Weapons with Support to Clever Reconstructions.
- Inventory Management is Bit Clunky.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Amazing Graphics.
- Support for Various Missions and Great Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Mobile Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Exciting Storyline.
- Offers Different Modes and Several Gameplay Mechanics.
- Doesn't Offer Mac or Mobile Version.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Gun Game.
- Amazing Graphics with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Modes and Range of Weapons.
- Doesn't Offer Desktop Version.
- Campaign Mode.
- Grand Operations.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Great Graphics.
- Support for Different Modes and War Stories.
- Doesn't Offer a Smartphone Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Different Characters.
- Offers 6v6 Game Mode and Vibrant Graphics.
- Doesn't Provide Mobile Version
- Amazing Graphics and Soundtrack with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Tactics and Destructible Demons.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Smartphone Version.
- Open-World and Sandbox Environment with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Various Vehicles and Tactical Action.
- Not Available for Smartphone.
- Turf War.
- Team Deathmatch.
- Cross-Platform Availability with a Large Number of Game Modes.
- Support to Jump and Glide Around Air in Low Gravity Region.
- Doesn't Offer Mac OS or Xbox Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Dynamic Combat.
- Support for Different Game Mode and Real Historical Events.
- Not Available for Mac OS, Android, or iOS version.
We hope you all like these Modern Combat 5 alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Modern Combat 5 software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Modern Combat 5 alternatives software into the list.