MightyCall Alternative & Similar Apps – 2022
MightyCall is a virtual phone system that is pretty effective and efficient for businesses. It is feature-rich and offers a whole communication solution. The main emphasis is given to small businesses. In this way, they will be able to work from anywhere.
Moreover, there are several plans available with different pricing. The most basic plan is offered at $19.99. As you will upgrade, it will provide you with some additional features. Most importantly, there are limits on minutes and phone number. But, you can add as many users and extensions as you want. This feature is liked by a lot of people because it sets apart the service from others. All of the communications solutions like phone, email, and social media are included. Also, it is pretty easy to use and won’t take much time in setting it up. Small and Large teams can use it constructively.
Along with the above features, MightyCall offers a web-based service. It also provides a cross-platform application that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms consist of:
Although it is a premium service still it offers a trial. So, the users can get to know and experience all features in real-time. There is another great feature that it takes good care of security as premium SSL and 256-bit encryption is used for that purpose. It offers a dedicated blog where you can find different information about its functions and features.
List Of Best MightyCall Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these MightyCall alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to MightyCall software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that MightyCall alternatives software into the list.