Google Calendar Alternative & Similar Apps – 2021
Google Calendar is software which provides scheduling calendar and time management services to the users. It will allow you to set your complete schedule and follow it seamlessly. It was first released in the year 2006 as a beta version. As it clear from the name, this software is developed and distributed by Google. Although it comes to a pre-loaded software in most of the Android phones yet you can even access it through a web browser. So, it will enable you to use its services on your local desktop. All the settings and data will be synced with the help of your emails and synced across multiple devices. This enables you to use it from anywhere at any time. Moreover, there is a day planner included in the application. In this way, you will able to make the most out of the day by excellently planning it.
Along with the above features, Google Calendar offers cross-platform compatibility which means that the application is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
There is also an “Events” features. It will add all your events from Gmail automatically or allows you to manually add it. So, you don’t forget anyone’s birthday. Also, different events can have several colours as per your choice. There is “Privacy Settings” for an individual event or the entire calendar. More importantly, all of the data on it is safely backed up. It won’t get lost in any case.
Why Need Google Calendar Alternatives?
List Of Best Google Calendar Alternative Software.
- Sharing of Calendar with Cross-Platform Availability.
- Support to Create Different Calendars for Groups and Individual.
- Contains Ads.
- Todo List.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Friendly User Interface.
- Feature-Rich Application with Accessible through Web.
- Limited Features in Free Version.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Highly Customizable Interface.
- Offers Access Across Several Devices.
- Little Bit Expensive.
- Modern and Intuitive User Interface with Responsive Customer Support.
- Support for Multiple Calendars and Widgets.
- Doesn't Support Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Integration with Multiple Platforms with Modern & Stylish User Interface.
- Support for Both Light and Dark Themes.
- Free Version contains Ads.
- Modern and Sleek User Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Different Color Code and Syncing with Other Apps.
- Coins Feature is Annoying.
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Custom Colors.
- No Free Version Available.
- Intuitive User Interface with Daily Planner.
- Support for Syncing with Other Platforms.
- Doesn't Offer a Free Version.
- Day View.
- Weekly View.
- Monthly View.
- Agenda View.
- Free and Open Source Software with Light and Dark Theme.
- Support for Offline Calendar and Sync Integration.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface with Widgets.
- Support for Customizable Themes and No Annoying Ads.
- Not Available for Multiple Platforms.
We hope you all like these Google Calendar alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Google Calendar software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Google Calendar alternatives software into the list.