Google Voice Alternative & Similar Apps – 2022
Google Voice is a platform that offers telephone services to users. It allows you to voice calls and sends text messages to someone. Most importantly, it is free of cost service but it is available in limited countries. It was first released in the year 2009. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Google. The main feature is that it will provide you a U.S telephone number from a list of available numbers. One can even select an area code of which they want the number. Not only you can do an outgoing call on it, you can even receive incoming calls as well. For that, the user needs to specify a valid telephone number on the web portal. Then, all of the calls will be directly forwarded to the specified number. Other than that, you can even provide multiple numbers. In this way, all the numbers will ring.
Along with the above features, Google Voice offers a cross-platform application that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
Even there is a web version that can be accessed from a remote desktop. In this way, it helps you to access the service from anywhere at any time. There are some other handy features like voicemail, call history, text messaging, blocking calls, call screening, and much more are offered to the users. The security of all the data is also taken good care of. There is support for domestic as well as international calls.
Why Need Google Voice Alternatives?
List Of Best Google Voice Alternative Software.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these Google Voice alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Google Voice software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Google Voice alternatives software into the list.