Grasshopper Alternative & Similar Apps – 2021
Grasshopper is a platform that provides a virtual phone system to the users. It is a feature-rich application that offers communication solutions to users. It was first released in the year 2003. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Grasshopper Inc. The main feature is that it will provide a professional phone number that is used for outgoing and incoming calls. It can be easily used on any of your existing landline or cell phone. Moreover, there is support for voicemails as well. But, there is a unique feature that it can convert all the voicemail into texts. So, you can read them without the audio. Plus, there can be redirections as well. In this way, you will easily be able to redirect the call to the home office, remote employee & more. In this way, it becomes helpful for businesses and helps in making them flexible.
Along with the above features, Grasshopper offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that the application is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
There is a web-based version as well, accessible through any web browser on a remote desktop. So, you are easily able to access it from your desktop as well as a smartphone. There is another great feature that allows you to transfer fax as a PDF attachment with the help of your email. It offers over 844 different phone numbers with text messaging features to the users.
Why Need Grasshopper Alternatives?
List Of Best Grasshopper Alternative Software.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these Grasshopper alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Grasshopper software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Grasshopper alternatives software into the list.