iPlum Alternative & Similar Apps – 2022
iPlum is a platform that provides phone line solutions to users. It allows you to separate your business and personal calls pretty easily. You will be provided with a real phone number which can be used as a business phone number. The main feature is that it offers you to add a virtual receptionist. So, your clients can be answered as quickly as possible. Moreover, there are a lot of extensions available in it. In this way, it enables you to add additional functionalities and features. Plus, it doesn’t offer only one service. There are various services offered in it like:
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
It proves that the service is pretty flexible and versatile. Other than that, there is a feature that allows you to port an existing landline or mobile number into this software and don’t change it.
Along with the above features, the iPlum offers a cross-platform application that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
You will be able to handle all business calls from your smartphone. It has a feature of call recording which enables you to record any of your calls. All these features can be accessed through the internet or Wi-Fi. Also, it is pretty simple to get started on it. You just need to sign up for a new account. There are several plans available with different pricing. You can choose any as per your choice.
List Of Best iPlum Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these iPlum alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to iPlum software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that iPlum alternatives software into the list.