10+ KDevelop Alternative & Similar Software – 2023
KDevelop is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which is specially used for the development of various programs. It was first released in the year 1999. Also, this software is developed and distributed KDE.
The important feature is that it is available for free to the users. So, they just have to download it and start using it. Plus, it follows an open-source approach. Because of this, the users are allowed to access its source code. And, if you want to then you can also customize as per your choice. It provides you with all the basic features which you will need for development like navigation, editing, and debugging.
Other than that, the software is also integrated with build integration as well as a version control system. These features are pretty rare to find. It is based upon KDE frameworks as well as Qt and pretty efficient software.
Along with the above features, KDevelop is a cross-platform software that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms are given below:
- Mac OS.
List Of Best KDevelop Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Multiple Utilities.
- Support for GCC-Based Compilers and CVS.
- Not Available Mac OS Devices.
Visual Studio Code is a software which performs as source-code editor. In this, you can easily do coding in different languages. And, it will assist you in running that code. Also, it was first released in the year 2015. This software is developed and distributed by Microsoft. Mostly, this software is used for coding and debugging of any particular code. Moreover, it has other functions like embedded GitHub control, intelligent code completion, etc. All of these features will directly assist you in coding. In this way, you will be comfortable in coding. Also, it will affect your speed of coding because it offers intelligent code completion. Other than that, it has support to syntax highlighting, code refactoring, and snippets. These features will help you while you are coding. Also, it has a simple and uncluttered interface with a dark theme. Although, there are other themes too which you can use.
- Software Available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux Devices.
- Allows Typescript Integration with Support to Extensions.
- File Search is Quite Slow.
- Easy to Use and Setup with User-Friendly Interface.
- Available for Free with Support for Professional Programming Tools.
- No More Development and Upgrades.
- Free and Easy To Use Software Available for Windows Devices.
- Support for C/C++ Source Parser with Versatile Tools and Features.
- Doesn't Offer Compatibility Issues.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for a Large Number of Packages and Commands.
- Has Learning Curve.
- Available for Windows and Linux Devices.
- Free and Open Source Software with Support to Multi-Threading.
- Code Completion is quite Poor.
- Software Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS Devices.
- Open-Source and Free Software with File-Explorer View of Workspace.
- User Interface is pretty Bland, Not Attractive.
- Application Development ToolKit (ADT) which includes application development tools.
- Product Development Toolkit (PDT) includes product creation and contribution.
- Available for Symbian OS with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Different Toolkits and Multiple Plugins.
- Doesn't Offer Software for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Easy To Use and User-Friendly Interface with DOS Platform Availability.
- Support for C Language and Developing Tools.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
We hope you all like these KDevelop alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to KDevelop software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that KDevelop alternatives software into the list.