Telzio Alternative & Similar Apps – 2021
Telzio is a platform that provides services to the business phone system. So, you can have a dedicated phone number for your clients and don’t miss any calls or messages from them. Most importantly, it is a cloud-based service. The main feature is that it offers toll-free and local numbers in more than 60 countries. Moreover, the pricing is also pretty flexible. Because the user will pay based on their usage. It won’t take much time while getting started on it. There will be one centralized phone system that includes unlimited call flows, extensions, and a SIP account. In this way, every member of your team can have his/her own extension. With all these features, your team will easily be able to work remotely as well as in-office. Other than that, it allows you to make call queues. So, you can easily handle inbound calls as well.
Along with the above features, Telzio is a web-based service that can be accessed through a web browser. There is a cross-platform application also offered which is available for multiple platforms like:
It will help you to keep connected with your clients. There is a feature to perform troubleshoot remotely if there’s any problem. Also, it has a call-recording feature that allows you to forward any call easily. Even, you can customize any toll-free number of your choice available on the dashboard.
Why Need Telzio Alternatives?
List Of Best Telzio Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these Telzio alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Telzio software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Telzio alternatives software into the list.