10+ Turbo C++ Alternative & Similar Software – 2021
Turbo C++ is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provides you with a C++ compiler. It was designed in a way that most people can take part in developing new things. Because it is pretty easy to use. It was first released in the year 1990. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Borland. The main feature of the software is that it consists of all the professional programming which will a developer need. The stable release of the software was in 2006. Although, the software has been discontinued by the company. But, it is available free to download and use for users. There will be no more updates and support provided to you. The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate. It is definitely one of the best compilers for beginners. Because they won’t need any knowledge history to use the software.
Along with the above features, Turbo C++ is only available for Windows devices. The important thing about this software is that it will work for both C as well as C++ programming languages. The installing is also pretty easy and it will only a few minutes to fully set it up. The programs which will be made in this software are saved in a specific folder on your device. So, you can find it easily when you want to. Plus, you can even transfer it from one device to another.
Why Need Turbo C ++ Alternatives?
List Of Best Turbo C++ Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Multiple Utilities.
- Support for GCC-Based Compilers and CVS.
- Not Available Mac OS Devices.
Visual Studio Code is a software which performs as source-code editor. In this, you can easily do coding in different languages. And, it will assist you in running that code. Also, it was first released in the year 2015. This software is developed and distributed by Microsoft. Mostly, this software is used for coding and debugging of any particular code. Moreover, it has other functions like embedded GitHub control, intelligent code completion, etc. All of these features will directly assist you in coding. In this way, you will be comfortable in coding. Also, it will affect your speed of coding because it offers intelligent code completion. Other than that, it has support to syntax highlighting, code refactoring, and snippets. These features will help you while you are coding. Also, it has a simple and uncluttered interface with a dark theme. Although, there are other themes too which you can use.
- Software Available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux Devices.
- Allows Typescript Integration with Support to Extensions.
- File Search is Quite Slow.
- Free and Easy To Use Software Available for Windows Devices.
- Support for C/C++ Source Parser with Versatile Tools and Features.
- Doesn't Offer Compatibility Issues.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Intuitive User Interface.
- Support for a Large Number of Packages and Commands.
- Has Learning Curve.
- Available for Windows and Linux Devices.
- Free and Open Source Software with Support to Multi-Threading.
- Code Completion is quite Poor.
- Software Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS Devices.
- Open-Source and Free Software with File-Explorer View of Workspace.
- User Interface is pretty Bland, Not Attractive.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Debugging Features.
- Support for Multiple Languages and Plugins.
- Lagging Issue.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Easy To Use Interface.
- Support for Multiple Programming Languages and Beta Version.
- Not Available for Mac OS Devices.
- Application Development ToolKit (ADT) which includes application development tools.
- Product Development Toolkit (PDT) includes product creation and contribution.
- Available for Symbian OS with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Different Toolkits and Multiple Plugins.
- Doesn't Offer Software for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
- Easy To Use and User-Friendly Interface with DOS Platform Availability.
- Support for C Language and Developing Tools.
- Not Available for Windows or Mac OS Devices.
We hope you all like these Turbo C++ alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Turbo C++ software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Turbo C++ alternatives software into the list.