11+ Universal USB Installer Alternative & Similar Software – 2024
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Universal USB Installer is a software that is designed to flash USB drives with the help of image files. It can perform this action for you in just minutes. It was first released in the year 2006. Also, the software is developed by Lance and published by PenDriveLinux.
The main feature is that it allows you to flash Windows as well as Linux images at a very fast speed. So, it won’t take a lot of your time. Moreover, it can create a Live USB flash drive for a variety of Linux Distributions. Also, there is a formatting feature in the software. With the help of these features, you will easily be able to free up storage space from any USB stick after you have performed the installation. The user interface is a pretty simple and traditional one. So, you will be able to use it without any help.
Along with the above features, Universal USB Installer is available for Windows devices only. It is free software. So, you can download and use it without any cost. The size of the software is also pretty small. It won’t take up much space. Plus, it won’t ever slow down your device. It works in a way that you have to select a distribution from the drop-down menu. Then, select the image file and the USB stick. After doing all of this, just click on create. And, it will start the process of flashing the USB drive. You will be notified when the process is over. So, you can use the USB.
List Of Best Universal USB Installer Alternative Software.
- Easy To Download and Setup with Availability for Windows Devices.
- Supports Various Flash Drive Formats and Creatio of ISO Files.
- Doesn't Support Cross-Platform Availability.
- Offers Cross-Platform Availability with Uncluttered and Intuitive Interface.
- Support for Image Validation To Verify Images.
- Some Settings are Missing.
- Intuitive User Interface and Available for Windows Devices.
- Support to DMG file and Apple Files System to Create macOS Flash USB Drive.
- Bit Slow.
- Available for Mac OS Devices with Graphical User Interface.
- Seamless Process To Make Mac OS Bootable USB Drive.
- Not Available for Windows Devices.
- Available for Windows Devices with Advanced Features.
- Support to Multiple Image File Formats.
- Cluttered Interface.
- Available for Windows Devices with Easy and Uncluttered Interface.
- Support to Flash Raspbian and ARM-Based Operating Systems.
- Not Suitable To Flash Big Projects.
- Available for Windows Devices with Simple Interface.
- Support to Create Linux, Windows, and Antivirus Bootable USB Flash Drives.
- No Cross-Platform Availability.
- Available for Windows Devices with Simple and Easy To Use Interface.
- Support to WinPE USB Drive and Variety of ISO Image Files.
- Doesn't Provide Cross-Platform Availability.
- Available for Windows Devices with Simple and Easy User Interface.
- Seamlessly and Hassle To Make Windows 10 USB Flash Drive.
- Doesn't Offer Cross-Platform Compatibility
We hope you all like these Universal USB Installer alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Universal USB Installer software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Universal USB Installer alternatives software into the list.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]