Epic Privacy Browser Alternative & Similar Browser – 2022
Epic Privacy Browser is a web browser software that gives special emphasis on the user’s privacy. It will protect your online presence with high-quality security tools. It was first released in the year 2010. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Hidden Reflex. The main feature of the software is that it will block any type of trackers as well as ads. So, it will provide an ultimate experience without advertisements.
Moreover, it works in a way that when you start the browser and surf the internet. After that, the browser starts saving some data within the browser. But upon exiting the browser, it will directly delete any type of session data like history, cache, and cookies. Also, it uses an SSL connection. Plus, it is based on the Chromium project. Other than that there is a built-in VPN available. So, you can access any geo-restricted content.
Along with the above features, Epic Privacy Browser is a cross-platform browser. It means that the software is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
Most importantly, it is completely free. So, you can download and use it without any cost. There will be only a few minutes to set it up. All the tracking methods used by third-party websites will be blocked. There is another great feature that it has support for add-ons. In this way, you will be able to add some specifically required features.
List Of Best Epic Privacy Browser Alternatives.
- Use of Quantum Technology with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Powerful Developer Tools.
- Can't Directly Translate Web Page.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Syncing Across Devices.
- Support for Built-In Developer Tools, Extensions and HTML5.
- High CPU Usage.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple User Interface.
- Support for Extensions and Highly Customizable.
- Doesn't Support iOS Devices.
- Easy to Use and Secured with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Ad Trackers and Reading Mode.
- Not Available for Windows or Android Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to the users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of which, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of which, no one is able to track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn't create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you with a cross-platform application which is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
- Application Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android Devices.
- Built-In AdBlock as well as Block Trackers to Take Care of Security and Privacy.
- Have Some Sync Issues.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Epic Privacy Browser alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Epic Privacy Browser alternatives platform into the list.