Phone.com Alternative & Similar Apps – 2021
Phone.com is a platform that provides business communications solutions to users. It is a modern solution that is feature-rich and pretty efficient for users. It was first launched in the year 2007. Also, this platform has its headquarters situated in, New Jersey, United States. The main feature is that it allows your business to follow work from anywhere approach. In this modern-day, it is pretty important because customers or clients don’t want any delay. Moreover, all the basic functions like incoming and outgoing calls are available in it. Most importantly, it allows you to block a specific number if you want to. For that, you just have to add that number to your account then block it. Plus, it enables you to route the call according to the day or time the call is being received. On holidays, you will be able to directly answer the calls.
Along with the above features, Phone.com is a web-based service. To use it, you just need to sign up on the official website. It will only take a few minutes in doing so. There several plans available. You can select any one of them as per your requirements. Also, it has the ability to sync your address book. So, all of the contacts will be automatically imported to the account. It will help you in personalizing the platform in all ways. There is another feature that allows you to create groups and manage them.
Why Need Phone.com Alternatives?
List Of Best Phone.com Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
- Offers Call Recording, Voicemail and Fax Services.
- Support for Dashboard To Track Client's Response.
- Charges Extra for Virtual Numbers.
We hope you all like these Phone.com alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Phone.com software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Phone.com alternative software into the list.