15+ Vivaldi Alternative & Similar Browser – 2023
Vivaldi is a software that provides web browser services to users. So, they can easily surf the internet and access the website they want to. It was first released in the year 2016. Also, this software is developed and distributed by Vivaldi Technologies. The main feature is that it is a highly customizable tool. In this way, it will provide you with a fully personalized experience which is a pretty rare feature to find. For that, there are a lot of ultra-customizable themes available within it.
Plus, the basic user interface is also pretty intuitive as well as simple to use. Moreover, extensions are also supported to add any specific feature to the browser if you want to. The side toolbar will allow you to add some frequently visited websites. So, it becomes easier for you. It is built using Node.js, React.js, HTML5, and multiple NPM modules.
Along with the above features, Vivaldi offers cross-platform compatibility. It means that it is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
- Mac OS.
On the other hand, it is completely free to use. Just download and install it to surf the internet. Being one of the user’s favorite browser, it surely lives up to their expectations. It is a multi-lingual software. There is support for 53 different languages. So, you can use any of your preferred languages. Your online presence is also protected. Because it supports end-to-end encryption of data.
List Of Best Vivaldi Alternatives.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Syncing Across Devices.
- Support for Built-In Developer Tools, Extensions and HTML5.
- High CPU Usage.
- Use of Quantum Technology with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Powerful Developer Tools.
- Can't Directly Translate Web Page.
- Easy to Use and Secured with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Ad Trackers and Reading Mode.
- Not Available for Windows or Android Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with One-Click Proxy.
- Offers No Tracking and Multiple Security Options.
- Not Open-Source.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to the users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of which, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of which, no one is able to track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn't create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you with a cross-platform application which is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
- Application Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS and Android Devices.
- Built-In AdBlock as well as Block Trackers to Take Care of Security and Privacy.
- Have Some Sync Issues.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Vivaldi alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Vivaldi alternatives platform into the list.