Vumber Alternative & Similar Apps – 2021
Vumber is a platform that offers a business line through which you can make and receive all your business calls. It offers a local number or other toll-free numbers. You can use any of these as per your requirements. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by AVM Software, Inc. The main feature is that it allows you to add a new business phone number to your existing cell phone. In this way, you will be able to stay connected with your clients at any time from anywhere. Making and Receiving Calls are basic functions available but there are some other functions as well like:
- Text Messaging.
- Call Recording.
- Fax Receipt.
There are several plans available at different prices. The most basic plan is available at $9.95. It won’t take much time while getting started. Other than that, it allows you to cancel a subscription at any time.
Along with the above features, Vumber is a web-based service. But, it also offers a cross-platform application that is available for multiple platforms. Those platforms include:
There is a 14-day free trial available. So, you can use services before actually buying it. It provides a dashboard from where you can track the response of your customers. One can add local numbers to it. Also, all the recorded calls can be downloaded locally on your desktop. To use these services, you just have to a number from the US codes available.
Why Need Vumber Alternatives?
List Of Best Vumber Alternative Software.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Internation and Domestic Calls with Text Messaging.
- Available in Limited Countries.
- Feature-Rich with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Text Messaging and Voicemails.
- Existing Phone Required.
- Offers VoIP, Text Messages, Fax, and Voicemail services.
- Support for Central Dashboard and Interaction Tracking.
- Lengthy Setup.
- Offers Call Routing and Address Book Synchronization.
- Support to Create Groups and International Numbers.
- Lack of Chrome Extension.
- Easy To Use with User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Call Flows and Extension.
- Lack of Quality in Call Over Wifi.
- Complete Communication Solution with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Multiple Plans and Hight Security.
- Not Good Customer Service.
- Easy to Use and Set up with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support to Set Business Hours and Record Voicemails.
- Toll-Free Number is Free For Specific Areas only.
- HD Calling.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Auto Attendant.
- IVR, Extensions.
- Offers Cross-Platform Application with Multiple Features.
- Support for Virtual Receptionist and Call Recording.
- Not Good Customer Support.
- Offers Unlimited Virtual Numbers with Call Recording and Voicemail.
- Allows to Port Existing Number and Provides Customer Support.
- Lack of Smartphone Application.
We hope you all like these Vumber alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Vumber software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Vumber alternatives software into the list.