Bing Maps Alternative & Similar Applications – 2021
Bing Maps is the only web mapping service that provides maps of every corner around the world. It can be accessed through any web browser. It was first released in the year 2005. Formerly, it was known as Live Search Maps but later it was rebranded. Also, this platform is developed and distributed by Microsoft. It is included in the suite of the Bing search engine. The main feature is that it provides live maps to the users. Plus, there is MSN virtual earth which will provide satellite images to the users. Moreover, there are traffic updates included in it. So, you can take the route which is more clear and takes less time to reach your destination. Other than that, GPS navigation is supported in it. It will provide turn by turn assistant and get to your destination conveniently. Due to these features, it becomes a pretty handy application.
Along with the above features, Bing Maps only offer a web-based version. So, you can access it through any web browser on your local or remote desktop. Maps are pretty detailed and you will have a lot of information about the place where you are going. There is a personal library available in it. You can save your go-to and favorite places in it. Next time, it will be easier for you to access them. Also, it has options like “Places to Explore”, “Events”, “Where to Stay” and much more.
Why Need Bing Maps Alternative?
List Of Best Bing Maps Alternative Software.
- Public Transport.
- Download Maps Offline with Cross-Platform Application Available.
- Offers Interactive 3D Maps and Voice Assisted Navigation.
- Lack of Lane Guidance.
- Cross-Platform Application and Offers Travel Time & Route Details.
- Social Integration with Warnings and Alerts.
- Less Detailed Maps.
- Satellite Imagery.
- Street Maps.
- Aerial Photography.
- 360° Interactive Panoramic.
- Cross-Platform Application with Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Multiple Languages and GPS Navigation.
- Accuracy is Limited.
- Offers Offline Maps and Navigation with High Accuracy.
- Support for Travel Guides and Listings for Specific Places.
- Doesn't Provide Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Offline Maps.
- Support for Turn by Turn Navigation and Quick Navigation.
- Consumes Large Storage Space.
- 3D Orientation.
- Lane Guidance.
- Pedestrian Navigation.
- Junction View.
- Alternative Routes.
- Cross-Platform Application Available with Lane Guidance.
- Support for Multiple Languages and Commercial Map Data.
- Less Accuracy.
- Offer to Re-Route Navigation with Cross-Platform Application Available.
- Provides Social Integration with Support for Chat.
- Desktop Application not available.
- Cross-Platform Application with Intuitive and Simple User Interface.
- Support for Multi-Stop Routing and Traffic Information.
- Database is Limited.
- User-Friendly and Intuitive Interface with Cross-Platform Application.
- Offers Full Offline Maps and GPS Navigation.
- Most Features are Paid.
- Cross-Platform Availability with Voice Assisted Navigation.
- Support for Ski Map View and Hiking Paths.
- Web Version not available.
We hope you all like these Bing Maps alternative. If you believe we missed any important alternative to Bing Maps software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Bing Maps alternative software into the list.